• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    AAhhh!
    You guys are torturing me with all your Sig this and your Sig that!!!!:xmad:

I just put down on a P224 but I have problems even without the gun in my possession.

Holsters. I'm used to Blackhawk Serpa Paddle holster for OWB with my other guns. Blackhawk doesn't have any for my Sigs. I also wanted to try Safariland ALS or GLS Paddle holsters because I hear the retention in more natural but Noooo.......They don't have them available for the P224. I won't mix and match holster brands. Just won't do it. When I carry my Glocks, all the holsters release the same and I want this for my Sigs also.

Is there any OWB Paddle Holster System out there with similar retention to the Blackhawk or Safariland for both the P226 AND the P224?

And money is no object......OK-yes it is.

mojo2530

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Cedar Lake
    image.jpg Picked this up a few days ago. My first sig. After shooting my uncles colt defender, I knew I had to have a compact 1911! When I stumbled upon this one I couldn't pass it up. I believe I got a decent deal! Maybe some of you with more experience can let me know if I overpaid. I picked it up for 670. It's in fantastic shape! Even if I did pay a little too much I absolutely love this firearm. I've put about a hundred rounds through it with no issues. As of now , I believe this ones a keeper! Lol

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    View attachment 48897 Picked this up a few days ago. My first sig. After shooting my uncles colt defender, I knew I had to have a compact 1911! When I stumbled upon this one I couldn't pass it up. I believe I got a decent deal! Maybe some of you with more experience can let me know if I overpaid. I picked it up for 670. It's in fantastic shape! Even if I did pay a little too much I absolutely love this firearm. I've put about a hundred rounds through it with no issues. As of now , I believe this ones a keeper! Lol
    I have had a couple of the compact Sigs in compact 1911 set up and they were awesome shooters. You gotta good deal!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    The only "Plastic" I actually like anymore

WPFEkLr.jpg

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Gorgeous! Next to my beautiful wife, that is the prettiest looking thing I have seen all day! :):

I usually don't care for safe queens but the AB225 is a safe queen. The butter smooth P6 gets carry and range duty and she is 37 years old. Been keeping an eye for a 226R in 9mm but they are hard to find. All the trade-ins are usually .40 DAK. UGG.

Last edited:

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    I recently shot a ground hog with my p220 10mm. Does that count for Sig related for this thread?
    I have pictures,but they are not very pretty!

For sure. We dispatched a few ground hogs this summer and its not pretty. 40gr Sierra Blitzkings.

Maybe the mods could give us an area for those pics.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I see Midwest has the P225A1 on sale... but that model doesnt have the medallion in the grip... just plain black... I would probably end up spending $100 on grips... not such a good buy then

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I see Midwest has the P225A1 on sale... but that model doesnt have the medallion in the grip... just plain black... I would probably end up spending $100 on grips... not such a good buy then

I certainly hope you didn't post that thinking we'd help you talk yourself out of buying another Sig... :):

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Just picked up the top, legion SAO, first time I've ever really payed attention to an SAO sig in person. Can't get accustomed to a 1911 in 9mm, so let's give it a try. Mk25 came into the family about 2 months ago, moving away from glock little at a time :)

Trigger on this legion is bad to the bone, never felt one like it. Odd having a flat trigger on a handgun from the factory.

20160813_174029_zpszutrmsrr.jpg

Top Bottom