• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's possible that Bruce Gray is setting the triggers not just for as light as possible, but also with an eye on reliable ignition of primers.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    Picked up a P220 Legion at an LGS today. Good day for me.

Considering selling/trading my 229 Legion .357. It will come with 700 rounds of factory ammo. Thinking I just want to stick with 9 and 45.

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I was able to shoot my MK25 this weekend. Not as much as I would have liked, only 50 rounds or so, but was still pretty great time. I let a coworker shoot that and my Browning Hi Power Mk3, and he loved them both. Hopefully this year I'll get to the range more often, but so far, it's only been once this year.
    Also, that Sig P220 Legion looks awesome

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I was able to shoot my MK25 this weekend. Not as much as I would have liked, only 50 rounds or so, but was still pretty great time. I let a coworker shoot that and my Browning Hi Power Mk3, and he loved them both. Hopefully this year I'll get to the range more often, but so far, it's only been once this year.
    Also, that Sig P220 Legion looks awesome

I'd like a MK25 one of these days, always been a fan!!

LostWander

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    SWFL
    Just bought my first Sig from HD1911. Mk25 on its way, little more time thanks to 4th so ill get a pic when I get it.

Had a question for you guys though. I cant seem to find a source for unthreaded barrel to swap so it isnt jammed into my leg if I want to carry. Does my Google-fu suck?

As for holster, my brother loves his Dale Fricke Archangel for his Beretta 92. Should work for mk25 too
    https://dalefrickeholsters.com/index.php/product/archangel-appendix-carry/

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Just bought my first Sig from HD1911. Mk25 on its way, little more time thanks to 4th so ill get a pic when I get it.

Had a question for you guys though. I cant seem to find a source for unthreaded barrel to swap so it isnt jammed into my leg if I want to carry. Does my Google-fu suck?

As for holster, my brother loves his Dale Fricke Archangel for his Beretta 92. Should work for mk25 too
    https://dalefrickeholsters.com/index.php/product/archangel-appendix-carry/
    Barrel for which, the 1911 or the P226?
    Handgun Barrels and Gun Parts - Top Gun Supply

LostWander

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    SWFL
    A bit disappointed to find theyre nearly as much as TB version. Figured I might be saving more than that but is what it is. Sweet gun and I can't wait to get it this week. Been rewatching NCIS, cant stop staring at their issued sidearms lol

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    A bit disappointed to find theyre nearly as much as TB version. Figured I might be saving more than that but is what it is. Sweet gun and I can't wait to get it this week. Been rewatching NCIS, cant stop staring at their issued sidearms lol
    They did carry the M11 (P228). Not sure if they have replaced them or not since the P228 has been discontinued for many years now.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    They did carry the M11 (P228). Not sure if they have replaced them or not since the P228 has been discontinued for many years now.
    I know that the Army still carries the M11, aka P228. I've heard that the Navy (at least NCIS) switched to P229 in 40, but hadn't seen any out and about to ask. Granted, being out of the military and military police, I really don't see them now. But talking to my Army buddies, they have already started transitioning to the Sig P320 as their duty weapon.

LostWander

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    SWFL
    First purchase from these forums arrived today. Excited to take it to the range tomorrow. Joining the rest of my Sig-happy family lol

IMG_0166.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Went to the LGS looking for the 220 Carry Legion and ended up with a P320 FS Tacops... how did I not know about this having 21+1 capacity... they had $100 off, so it seemed like a good buy. Comes with 4 mags. I think the regular FS mags fit as well, so I will have to pick up a couple of them.

Top Bottom