• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PeacekeeperMX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Started with Peacekeeper but when I needed something different on sites it was already taken I came up with this one.

LGM-118 Peacekeeper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A salute to my Hero! I was a young man when he fought to fund this program. The beginning of the end of the USSR. Little did I know the Great RWR was on a mission and wasn't letting anything get in his way! He led the downfall of a truly evil empire. On his birthday a salute to one of the Greatest Presidents we'll ever see.

Ronald Reagan May 17, 1981
    2_1_2grey.gif

"The years ahead will be great ones for our country, for the cause of freedom and the spread of civilization. The West will not contain Communism; it will transcend Communism. We will not bother to denounce it, we'll dismiss it as a sad, bizarre chapter in human history whose last pages are even now being written."

Sadly the battle still wages...and it's swinging back to the dark side

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    There was another thread like this that I posted in, but I can't seem to find it via SEARCH.

I know I did a massive search and could not locate it either.

I'm surprised this wasn't closed as a dupe thread a lot sooner.

Original: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/68026-profile.html

I TAKE IT BACK!

I'm surprised the thread I linked above wasn't merged with this one. (Didn't notice the dates for the first posts before I posted. My bad.)

Thanks man. That was the thread I was talking about.

Yeah it was a PITA to find. Took some real creative searchology. And a bit of patience.

Willy Churbeanz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    I hunt groundhogs all summer for several area farmers and video most of my shots for Chuckwaggin' Productions. I came up with the name based on what they ate most of the time.

Chipslinger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    I have several chainsaws and my username is what I use on Arboristsite.com. I have a Stihl 066 that was modified by a saw shop in Oregon. It puts out about 9 hp so it slings wood chips when I run it...hench Chipslinger. One of these days I will get a pic of my saws for an avatar.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC

I tried to rep you for this, but it wouldn't let me! That was hilarious!

Ok, back on topic...mine is born of sheer laziness and a lack of creativity. When I joined my first gun board (GT), I'd recently gotten a G19 and only wanted to signed up and ask some questions about it. Being impatient, I just picked the first handle that came to mind...and I was rather impressed with the G19 at the time, so there you have it....MyGlockRocks19.

Vanilla Thunder...now why didn't I think of that?:dunno:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i started using the internet (ebay) to look for parts to my 427 1969 corvette. so thats the name i went with. the car is gone but if i changed any names or passwords on anything id never remember so i stuck with

42769vette

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Well I Drank the H&K kool aid back in the 90's and still a big fan today and my zip code, I Do find it funny as to how many people dont see that it is H&K49031, I get Hand alot!! :D

You mean your name ISN'T "Hand?" I thought you had a sister, "Foot," if I remember correctly.

You have a great avatar by the way, I wish they were still on TV.

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    ambo-nickname my son gave to my Rambler Ambassador
    ran-first part of my first name(Randy)
    ..............sounds unique-works for me:dunno:

Top Bottom