• ...and so much more!
  • steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    From The Number of the Beast by Heinlein.:evilangel:

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Lazarus Long

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    From The Number of the Beast by Heinlein.:evilangel:

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Lazarus Long

We have quite a few Heinlein fans on here! :rockwoot:

My nick is self explanatory, as I used to be a "roadie"...
    Had this nick since 1987 or so when I started out on local BBSs(precursor to the interwebs). I still have friends from those days that still call me "Roadie" instead of Jim, lol.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    SavageEagle. Well, I really love my last name and I love my gun. I'll let you figure out which is which. ;)

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I was given my grandfathers Ruger Single six, It was the first handgun I ever shot a very young age. So I thought I would use that as my screen name. It is one of my favorite .22's even know I don't shoot it all that much. I also shoot 90% .22LR firearms, they are just too much fun.

22 for the cal
    r for Ruger
    s for Single
    six

-22rssix

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I know I've already answered once, but I have no idea why my handle is this...My name is Ben:scratch:

How much fuss would it be to get my name changed to Benny?(what most of my friends call me)

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Comes from one of my other hobbies, motorcycles. !998-2004 I had and rode a Bosshoss motorcycle(google bosshoss motorcycles if you don't know what they are) everyone just called me the guy who rode a bosshoss. Started getting on the internet about that time and the name just stuck been using it for over 12 years on all the forums I use.

92FS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Phoenix
    Intuitively obvious to the casual observer -
    92fs.jpg

If it isn't obvious, mine comes from my favorite semi-auto pistol a Beretta 92FS aka M9 - my last military side arm.

Last edited:

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I started out on a car forum. These people on there kept calling the cars by the VIN designation, 3 varients. Needless to say I was confused at these designations cause no one explained them. Oh, and my car was a 1989.

On a side note I did a group ride in Bloomington with another group from an online forum and when asked who I was I said Confused. They all got a laugh out of it. I couldn't remember anyone elses name.

Top Bottom