• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    My personal CW favorite, and if I know you at all, it should be one of yours too.

Trucker music is awesome!

[video=youtube;0461zognANQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0461zognANQ[/video]

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Z
    Tried to post a pic, but didn't work. Still trying...

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I heard that some states were letting up on driving time regulations to help the supply chain, particularly for food. Is that true?

States do not regulate HOS. That is federal. And yes, some concessions are being made to improve supply chain logistics. No throwing away the elogs though. Still not letting us go army and be all we can be.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Due to market changes, we took back 99% of the stations we used to do and some we've never done.

This one in South Bend sucks because besides getting all of the cars parked where I need to be to move, to get access to all the tanks, you need almost a perfect 90° jack knife parking job. I haven't done this station in about 5 years. This happened with no pull ups. Hit it on the first try. Probably won't be able to do it again for another years or so.

p6bWOCK.jpg

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Due to market changes, we took back 99% of the stations we used to do and some we've never done.

This one in South Bend sucks because besides getting all of the cars parked where I need to be to move, to get access to all the tanks, you need almost a perfect 90° jack knife parking job. I haven't done this station in about 5 years.
    This happened with no pull ups.
    Hit it on the first try. Probably won't be able to do it again for another years or so.

Well I should hope not. You should have moved up to Depends by now.

Nice [STRIKE]driving[/STRIKE] parking.
    Hope that's the side your fuel cap is on. :):

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    This has been on FB for a while but I couldn't find it elsewhere. So with the help of an app, I made this for a YT video.

This happened in Kentucky a few years back. So many fails.

First, from what was said during a safety class where we were shown this, the driver was on his phone via Bluetooth. Second, none of the safety brake interlocks were working on the trailer. There are 3 required on every trailer. They had all been disabled.

The driver is extremely lucky it didn't go up in flames. There is an awesome, powerful fire suppression system under that rack, but with that much product, it probably wouldn't have been enough.

[video=youtube_share;FGNoV_1O5Go]http://youtu.be/FGNoV_1O5Go[/video]

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    worked at a large food distribution center when a truck drove away with a guy in a forklift in the back....poor guy on the forklift was halfway on the dock and half in the trailer......he landed forks first in the bottom of the dock.

batteries came forward and pinned him in it i was the first one to him as i was working on the cooling tower that was next to the dock...

i pulled the batteries off him as one other guy jumped off the dock and pulled him out...

the guy had a hurt back and acid burns......i had a few acid burns on my legs and arms..

they bought me some new bids....

Top Bottom