• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    We really need "DON'T F*** WITH CAROL." bumper stickers.

You'd think they'd have learned by now, after all these years of surviving, TO HAVE SOMEBODY ON WATCH ALL NIGHT. Looked like they had enough people to man a watch and switch off so everybody gets some sleep. A watch and Carol fails.

How did they make it so long when they're so stupid?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Tonight's show was the first time it's been actually scary in a long, long time. The need to do more horror and less soap opera.

I did not see the ending coming and I'm surprised they did that.

Could anyone see what kind of knife Daryl used to remove the mask? It looked like a folder, but it was too dark to see enough detail.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Damn. They just killed off my favorite character.

Yep. He was the coolest one left besides Carol. But I suppose they needed to kill someone off to introduce the next threat. They played Jesus up the past couple of shows but I thought that was a Maggie replacement. Then boom stabbed.

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    I've seen every episode since the beginning, but I think I'm done with this show. I turned Sunday's episode off halfway through because I'm just not interested anymore.

I'm not even sure what changed. Maybe it was me.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I've seen every episode since the beginning, but I think I'm done with this show. I turned Sunday's episode off halfway through because I'm just not interested anymore.

I'm not even sure what changed. Maybe it was me.

I left it on, but I was on my phone on INGO a majority of the time and didn't pay very close attention.

Who is left from the OG group? Carol and Daryl?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I left it on, but I was on my phone on INGO a majority of the time and didn't pay very close attention.

Who is left from the OG group? Carol and Daryl?

Technically Rick is still alive. Maybe. Who knows with the time jump. Morgan is in a spin off show that I don't watch, I think he is alive. Maggie is not really an original but been around quite a while and I think alive. But as far as active on the show Carol and Daryl who are cash cow fan favorites. I think it was premature to kill off Jesus as they really needed to keep an interesting character in the lineup. But I suppose they needed a shocking mid season death.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I actually think Rick's departure was a good thing. I admittedly like the show better this season.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    It's back. Tidbit from The Talking Dead. Andrew Lincoln's FIL is Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull. They are on the newest episode of Daryl's Ride show.

Top Bottom