• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Rick still carries a six gun! Sure obvious weapons setup problems are annoying, but I try not to pay much attention to them. I've seen worse shows and at least I like the story on this show! Lol

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    You know the handgun of choice for special forces was a S&W revolver for years, especially the boys coming in from the water. It's rugged and reliable - always works. Maybe it was his choice as a service revolver and he trusts it. In any case he should raise the barrel and get rid of the "Rick Droop".

I agree about the show being entertaining. I like the story too. Weapons and tactics problems to the side, it's a show that makes me think about myself...who I am...who i want to be.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    You know the handgun of choice for special forces was a S&W revolver for years, especially the boys coming in from the water. It's rugged and reliable - always works. Maybe it was his choice as a service revolver and he trusts it. In any case he should raise the barrel and get rid of the "Rick Droop".

I agree about the show being entertaining. I like the story too. Weapons and tactics problems to the side, it's a show that makes me think about myself...who I am...who i want to be.

Very true all around, I agree on the droop but I doubt it changes. Nothing wrong with a 6 gun, love my Python!

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The last time you saw Michonne in the episode, she had eyeballed that 112 oz. can of chocolate pudding laying empty in the street in front of the house where Carl had found it. That was also the house he trapped the zed in the second floor room and chalked the words "Walker inside. Got my Shoe. Didn't get me." on the door. If Michonne did go inside, as it appeared she intended to, then it's only logical that she saw the message Carl wrote, went in, dispatched the zed, found his shoe, and then went around the neighborhood looking for the person who wears a boy's size shoe and just ate 112 oz. of chocolate pudding, meaning he couldn't be far.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    The last time you saw Michonne in the episode, she had eyeballed that 112 oz. can of chocolate pudding laying empty in the street in front of the house where Carl had found it. That was also the house he trapped the zed in the second floor room and chalked the words "Walker inside. Got my Shoe. Didn't get me." on the door. If Michonne did go inside, as it appeared she intended to, then it's only logical that she saw the message Carl wrote, went in, dispatched the zed, found his shoe, and then went around the neighborhood looking for the person who wears a boy's size shoe and just ate 112 oz. of chocolate pudding, meaning he couldn't be far.

Absolutely agree.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Still thinking Michonne and Rick are hooking up. Last episode with her showing she did have a kid and a "lover".
    She came back to the world.......
    Rick and Carl are ready made family..........
    She gets a lover and a kid......... Rick gets a wife....... Carl gets a mom.....

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    [STRIKE]ON MY GOD! Daryl died![/STRIKE]
    Okay. That was uncool, but hilarious to imagine people losing their minds on reading it.

But in truth, that little psychopath just calmly beheaded three baby bunnies hiding in the log she was sitting on. She's worse than Carol could ever imagine being.

Darn you! I forgot about the show because my son was getting ready for bed. I saw this on INGO and ran to turn on the TV. Missed the first 15 minutes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom