• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    Same formula as last season. 85% drivel and nothing forwarding the plot, 10% zombies and 5% cliffhanger.

You could watch the first five minutes and last five minutes and virtually know the entire episode. The rest is just there to fill in time between commercials.

"We can't take that bypass back there, we are nearly out of fuel!" (Amongst a sea of abandoned vehicles with gas in their tanks.)

The writers seem as brain dead as their subject matter.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Same formula as last season. 85% drivel and nothing forwarding the plot, 10% zombies and 5% cliffhanger.

You could watch the first five minutes and last five minutes and virtually know the entire episode. The rest is just there to fill in time between commercials.

"We can't take that bypass back there, we are nearly out of fuel!" (Amongst a sea of abandoned vehicles with gas in their tanks.)

The writers seem as brain dead as their subject matter.

It's loosely based on the comic, but sometimes strays majorly (ie Shane should be dead prior to leaving Atlanta). Carl getting shot, follows the original graphic novel storyline. Things don't really get hopping until they get to the prison and/or the introduction of Michonne (she's a bad azz).

Jerrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Brownsburg
    I am a little disappointed. I thought the story would be a little better. I am happy to see they gave the hillbilly some heart. If he were to act the way he did last season I don't see a group putting up with it.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    How hard is it to put back together a glock? Even my mom was able to get it on the 2nd try, yet little miss thing is sitting there trying to put the mag into the slide?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How hard is it to put back together a glock? Even my mom was able to get it on the 2nd try, yet little miss thing is sitting there trying to put the mag into the slide?

Pretty hard I guess.... if you've never seen it done. As soon as I read your post, I took mine apart, and had my GF try to put it back together.... Epic Fail

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom