• Status
    Not open for further replies.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Pretty hard I guess.... if you've never seen it done. As soon as I read your post, I took mine apart, and had my GF try to put it back together.... Epic Fail

How odd. Everyone I have tried that with over the years always says the same thing... "It only fits together one way, and it completely intuitive"

Ill be curious to see if they go to the prison this season or not, or if they are basically going to write off the books and make it up as they go again.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I watched the talk show last night "the talking dead". They had the creator on, and he said they are not going to follow the books to the tee. He said he wants to keep it fresh and doesn't want anyone to know whats going to happen.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How odd. Everyone I have tried that with over the years always says the same thing... "It only fits together one way, and it completely intuitive"

Ill be curious to see if they go to the prison this season or not, or if they are basically going to write off the books and make it up as they go again.

Well she's not the smartest gal in the work, she works in insurance. :D

...and she's dating me. ;)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Did anyone else notice the scene where the hillbilly guy put an arrow/bolt for his crossbow in his mouth (I'm assuming to keep one ready and have his hands free) and it didn't even have a tip on it?

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Did anyone else notice the scene where the hillbilly guy put an arrow/bolt for his crossbow in his mouth (I'm assuming to keep one ready and have his hands free) and it didn't even have a tip on it?

When he does that it always raises a question for me. He obviously uses the same 2-3 bolts over and over, and never really cleans them. I remember back in season 1 they talked about not getting the zombie juices on their skin, wouldn't putting it in your mouth be 100x worse?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yeah, I'm still stumped on how the "infection" spreads. Biting is bad, but covering yourself in their blood, and putting bloody arrows in your mouth, is OK?

Suspension of disbelief, suspension of disbelief.....

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    When he does that it always raises a question for me. He obviously uses the same 2-3 bolts over and over, and never really cleans them. I remember back in season 1 they talked about not getting the zombie juices on their skin, wouldn't putting it in your mouth be 100x worse?

Yeah, I'm still stumped on how the "infection" spreads. Biting is bad, but covering yourself in their blood, and putting bloody arrows in your mouth, is OK?

I see what you mean as far as infection goes. I guess they can play that off because they still haven't truly explained the nature of the infection. However, I was more struck by by fact that he was trying to have an arrow ready and it didn't even have a tip on it. :dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    They needed to run it commercial free and chop the 90 minute run time down to about 15 min +/-

:xmad:

Here you go....... Full episode season 2.

The Walking Dead - The Walking Dead: Episode 201 – AMC

They also have the webisodes on the video section..... They have the origin of the 1/2 woman [STRIKE]walker[/STRIKE] crawler from the first episode.

Just like Daryl shooting the mexican gang "hospital" worker in the can with the arrow he just shot the zombie in the department store with.
    Bio weapon. Everyone in the old folks home in Atlanta would be toast.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    last nights premire Walking DEad

Hmmm what the hell was I watching on AMC last night

the "Young and the Headless"

I thought for sure I was watching the walking dead but seem to have found some sorta soap opera instead. And another AMC show chock full of commercials.
    Im not too sure if people would have these silly love quarrels or resentments when the dead is walking the earth.

With all other opinions aside, I seriously found myself fast fowarding through alot of the episode.:xmad:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    OMG, I woke up in the hospital and there are Zombies. My best friend is sleeping with my wife. Also, I told a fellow deputy to make sure the safety was off on his Glock. Sorry, but the show is an epic fail.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    You gotta be kidding me! ROFL

!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

Can somebody, ANYBODY, please tell me what the kid was walking up to the deer for? Thats food for some time in that situation, i dont care how many zombies hear the shot. What gives?

Yeah, I thought that was really dumb! Who would let a kid try to sneak up on a deer? What was he gonna do, pet it? And the two morons just stood there with dumb grins on their faces! Between that and the constant exposing themselves to a bio hazard, i think I'm kinda done with this show. It's insultingly stupid.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Yeah, I thought that was really dumb! Who would let a kid try to sneak up on a deer? What was he gonna do, pet it? And the two morons just stood there with dumb grins on their faces! Between that and the constant exposing themselves to a bio hazard, i think I'm kinda done with this show. It's insultingly stupid.

Whateva. You'll still watch it! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom