• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Haha, I looked at wifey and said, "All right! Some Clutch to burn bodies by."

I thought it was pretty weak on action though. Nothing really until the end when the philly boys ate it. Maybe Sheriff Rick has turned Shane.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Haha, I looked at wifey and said, "All right! Some Clutch to burn bodies by."

I thought it was pretty weak on action though. Nothing really until the end when the philly boys ate it. Maybe Sheriff Rick has turned Shane.

Kill or be killed .... im hoping they dont wait till the last 3 minutes of ever episode to get to the action

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Bahhumbug! If I wanted to watch non-stop killing action, I'd watch Dawn of the Dead on repeat.

I thoroughly enjoyed the episode and I *AM* absolutely excited for the remaining season.
    I am however, annoyed when an episode is 85% lovey dovey kiss me, china-man like.
    I can deal with a good story line and real-life conflict... but for Gawds sake, keep a good balance of action and killing! :rockwoot:

Also, did anyone else think towards the end, "Oh yeah, time for some new characters!"...

...and then bang. The two guys were definitely shady but I thought there was a chance they'd somehow fit in.

Oh well. Now to wait for the Talking Dead AND next Sunday.

Guardsman89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Kokomo
    Bar Scene Too Long

That bar scene with Hershel and Rick was way too long, took up half the show it felt like and the dialog was tired. They tried to be deep and meaningful, but the Walking Dead writers just don't have what it takes. They have been through all the "this is a terrible world" stuff enough.

On the positive side, the bar scene got good when the white trash from Philly showed up. Rick was quick on the draw! I don't think the big boy needed two to the torso and one to the head...need to conserve ammo after all!

Booshie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    The Walking Dead is back on AMC

What an amazing first episode, I have a feeling these next couple episodes are going to be intense! :ar15:

Any predictions for next week?

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So much for introducing new characters. Me to the wife: "Isn't that the fake cajun from True Blood... *BLAM*.... not that it matters now."

Glenn is a good kid but the boy's got no guile. He should have been ready to cover the big boy as soon as Rick stood up.

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Rick should have never had to turn on perp 2 behind him.

Glenn should have taken care of bidness.

That.

Plus, why the hell didn't anybody look around outside right after they came in to see if they had a few buddies out there? Those two guys walked right up to the door like they didn't seem to have a care in the world.

Who the hell trusts THAT? Looked like a setup to me.

Booshie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    i saw a preview for next week and it looks like its going to get pretty crazy.

Oh yeah, I think so too.

My predictions: The girl who "passed out" is turning into a walker, she got grabbed by one of the walkers by the barn. The commercial showed Rick's wife to be alive, but she might be injured. Who knows what's going to happen to Rick and them in the bar. Darryl might head off on his own and rough it in the woods. Oh and Hershal is still drunk off his a**.

So far it's off to an awesome start, I'm already pumped for next week.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Now we know what Rick is made out of, and so do two of the others. Rick was doubting his abilites to lead. Now after the bar scene I think Hershel will just go along with the program.

Makes you think even in a crisis like zombies you still have to defend yourself against not only the zombies but other people as well. I think that is how it would be though, people will always be people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom