• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    CNN's Molly Ball: Trump family just playing victims. You stay classy CNN.

Well, the Trump family certainly are snowflakes. Was it in bad taste, sure. Was it illegal, nope. Is it worthy of the Trump family, seeking a safe space, nope again. They need to learn that not everyone is going to like them even if they do EVERYTHING right, and just ignore some stuff.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    She's not a lesbian

Yeah, she's a dirty girl.

Something you want to share with the class?

jeh9b.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It was repulsive...but so's she. I agree with some others above, she got what she wanted and I'll add-- she will likely be rewarded for her efforts.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Not sure what being a lesbian (or not) has anything to do with this. Point is, it was incredibly tasteless. And I agree, if this was either Hillary's or Obama's bloody severed head, Griffin's career would be OVER.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not sure what being a lesbian (or not) has anything to do with this. Point is, it was incredibly tasteless. And I agree, if this was either Hillary's or Obama's bloody severed head, Griffin's career would be OVER.

Ding!

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The uproar of support by Hannity viewers? Yeah, it would probably be pretty big.

1) We get it; you hate Sean Hannity...shocker that, but the fact is that a) Hannity has way too much class to ever even consider doing anything that classless, and b) his viewers would roundly condemn and abandon him, and his career would end right then and there, and it would be a legit reason, totally unlike the synthetic perennial attempts to force him off the air by the Soros hit squad at Media Matters for America.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    What too many people are missing here is that this is far more offensive to the families of those beheaded by ISIS for the cameras.
    Think of it: this ugly ***** is actually likening herself to an ISIS terrorist committing just about the most barbaric act possible, and doing it in a celebratory manner, both to jerk off her leftist buddies and to try and garner some attention...any attention in the most craven, contrived way her limited intellect could concoct.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    1) We get it; you hate Sean Hannity...shocker that, but the fact is that a) Hannity has way too much class to ever even consider doing anything that classless, and b) his viewers would roundly condemn and abandon him, and his career would end right then and there, and it would be a legit reason, totally unlike the synthetic perennial attempts to force him off the air by the Soros hit squad at Media Matters for America.

I think more about who killed JR, than I do Hannity, and I've never watched an episode of Dallas. Not exactly the type of knowledge hate is built on.

Top Bottom