• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    1) We get it; you hate Sean Hannity...shocker that, but the fact is that a) Hannity has way too much class to ever even consider doing anything that classless

'cept when he's disrespecting families by pushing conspiracy theories about their dead son... (just one example)

What too many people are missing here is that this is far more offensive to the families of those beheaded by ISIS for the cameras.
    Think of it: this ugly ***** is actually likening herself to an ISIS terrorist committing just about the most barbaric act possible, and doing it in a celebratory manner, both to jerk off her leftist buddies and to try and garner some attention...any attention in the most craven, contrived way her limited intellect could concoct.

Conservatives yesterday: Don't form lynch mobs against people for being offensive
    Conservatives today: FIRE KATHY GRIFFIN

She made a stupid joke. She'll likely pay for it in some way. She probably didn't expect the left to react against her like they did.

The most this did was re-enforce the existence of the double-standard.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I have a strange feeling that if Joe Average Citizen had done that he would find his front yard littered with black Chevy Blazers and a bunch of large guys dressed in black following flash-bangs through the windows and doors of his residence.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Hey, she apologized. So it's OK......
    This is not a good way for pop culture, to go. Just as this would not be cool with Obama, a Bush or Clinton, Regan, Etc......(I skipped Jimmy , because, like his politics or not, he seems likeable, no one do this to him)
    FWIW the apology kinda sounds real, as in "Whoa, more backlash than I expected." or it's just part of the act...

Last edited:

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Pretty par for the course, actually. Welcome to INGO! :ingo:

I hear that! Meh, no worries.

In reading the OP's article and subsequent comments, one reader noted that he didn't realize that Carrot Top was still a thing, and how he hadn't aged well. Made me chuckle.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I think more about who killed JR, than I do Hannity, and I've never watched an episode of Dallas. Not exactly the type of knowledge hate is built on.

You never watched him, yet you know so much about him and his regular viewers that you unhesitatingly pronounce him and them despicable?
    Thanks for proving my point, sport.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    'cept when he's disrespecting families by pushing conspiracy theories about their dead son... (just one example)

Conservatives yesterday: Don't form lynch mobs against people for being offensive
    Conservatives today: FIRE KATHY GRIFFIN

She made a stupid joke. She'll likely pay for it in some way. She probably didn't expect the left to react against her like they did.

The most this did was re-enforce the existence of the double-standard.

Yet you totally ignore her likening herself in a heroic manner to ISIS.
    Are you feeling okay, guy?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You never watched him, yet you know so much about him and his regular viewers that you unhesitatingly pronounce him and them despicable?
    Thanks for proving my point, sport.

Bro what? ...oh the tried and true INGO method of attributing things to people that weren't said. But perhaps my memory is bad. Where do I "pronounce," Hannity and his supporters as "despicable?"

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Lol. Apparently we have different definitions and spellings of "pronounce" and "despicable." Just another INGO instance of "Fake Equivalency."

You said that there would be an "uproar of support" from Hannity viewers if he did the exact same thing that the subject of this thread did.
    You didn't specifically use the word "despicable," but where I come from, anyone behaving that way fits the description.
    Just quit being evasive and admit that your characterization was not only wrong, but unfair.
    Or is your pride such that you can't do even that?

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You said that there would be an "uproar of support" from Hannity viewers if he did the exact same thing that the subject of this thread did.
    You didn't specifically use the word "despicable," but where I come from, anyone behaving that way fits the description.
    Just quit being evasive and admit that your characterization was not only wrong, but unfair.
    Or is your pride such that you can't do even that?

Welcome to the world of minorities. Lol :cool:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    18739835_10211643142667965_7272822747856733530_n.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You are tiresome and a total waste of time.
    Are you sure you want to add Kutnupe14 to your ignore list?
    Go spank the monkey with someone else's help.

Bye Felecia... and thanks for hurting my feelings with the classy masturbation reference.

Top Bottom