• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My ex-wife was really dumb, so I took the sim card out of her phone, and she couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. I "loaned" her my phone, as she was going out for the evening, and I wanted her to be safe;). Long story short, that's how I busted her. Making calls from my phone before she even got out of the drive way. It helps if your opponent in a divorce is really, really stupid.

Sounds like the dumb ***** in the story is really stupid, too, but found some government ****s who were just as stupid as her to help with her little scheme.

I'm not worried for this guy, if he was doing what he thought was right, a **** ton of karma is gonna come his way. I don't read my wifes e-mails now, I rarely ever even check it for myself, but in no way, shape, or form, should it be illegal for me to do so.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    On a slightly more jovial note...

If you are sitting in the living room watching tv and your wife comes out of the kitchen and starts yelling at you, what did you do wrong?

Made her chain too long.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Any hacker can get g-mail. What makes it a big deal if he used it to get info that a private detective can get?

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Maybe I'm old fashioned. A dinosaur even. I don't agree with this BS at all.A diary is one thing, anything else in a shared household , is shared. I'm sure that when the couple filed for divorce, the judge ruled that half of everything belonged to the wife. But while married, half of everything doesn't belong to the husband ? There's no "my" computer, it's "our" computer. How about the internet bill? Think maybe it was paid out of a joint checking account? My wife and I share an email account. We both have access to each others Facebook accounts. This is a matter that should be handled in divorce court, not criminal court. Just another example of an overzealous prosecutor , throwing their weight around.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Everything is "ours." The bills are mine. The kids are ours, unless they are acting up. Then they are mine. The car is hers until it has a problem, then it's mine.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    If its to the point there is no trust, might as well just walk anyway. No reason to make yourself sick stressing about things. Snooping and finding out you were right not to trust isn't going to help you any mentally. If there are kids involved, it isn't going to help them seeing the anger between the two parents. If it isn't working and there is no way of fixing it so it does work, might as well end it. That said, too many people get married way too young to people that they shouldn't have even spent more than a few months trying to date. People make horrible choices and wonder why their lives end up sucking.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    The fact that he is her THIRD HUSBAND and I would assume she's near his age at 33, should have been his first clue that something was wrong with the ....female dog.....

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    All the more reason to make them sign a TOS (Terms of service) for use of the internet in your house. I've rented rooms before and it clearly states that any data that goes on my network can be monitored.

I often wonder why I never got married...

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Man..... you guys all talk tough here on the internet.:D Guess the other half is NOT in the room huh?:cool:

What's mine is mine, and what's her's is mine. She changed HER last name, I didn't.:yesway:

All joking aside, same woman for 28 years, I got a good one!:yesway:

Top Bottom