• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    What sucks is, claims of adultery have no bearing on divorce proceedings in Indiana, or at least Clark co. anyway. I know of 3 other cases aside from mine, where the guy had proof, tape recordings, pictures, witnesses, phone messages, and it would not even be heard by a judge. My lawyer told me, "yep, she's quite the slut, but just leave all that stuff at home when we go to court".

I think if a spouse can prove that the other has been unfaithful to the marriage, it should absolutely be addmissable in a divorce hearing. The level of deceit that goes on when a spouse is sneaking around with someone else far outweighs any type of illegality that the other spouse may commit by reading a frikken e-mail.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    ... I don't agree with this BS at all.A diary is one thing, anything else in a shared household , is shared...

This is a dangerous proposition. Follow it to its extreme and we have to tell them every time we sneak a new 1911 into the house. Do we really want that? :D

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    This is a dangerous proposition. Follow it to its extreme and we have to tell them every time we sneak a new 1911 into the house. Do we really want that? :D
    I'm not even married yet and I know all my money is "our" money...

You do bring up a good point, but my better half is a shooter. She may say any gun is "ours" too and carry it for herself. =[

dleeharrison

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Well, did you use them in the divorce proceedings? If so, did anyone complain of violation of privacy?

No - I didn't use them in the proceedings - Ohio, where I was living at the time - is a no fault state so I could have had 3-D movies and it wouldn't make any difference. No - she didn't bring up the issue of the tapes - she was thinking with her p _ _ _ y at the time and her lawyer was a low life scum sucking pig who didn't have a thought of his own. His office was complete with a well worn thread bare rug - the kind that you see in the movies of ambulance chasers.

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    I advise giving your spouse the password to your email account, facebook - everything - and asking them to check it occasionally. It will help you avoid a lot of pitfalls that can destroy your marriage, which will in turn destroy your kids, your finances, your happiness, maybe someone else's family, and your self-respect.

When you marry you become one in everything.

Take marriage seriously.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I'm not even married yet and I know all my money is "our" money...

You do bring up a good point, but my better half is a shooter. She may say any gun is "ours" too and carry it for herself. =[

There are a lot of married folks that would say it is more like your money is "our money" and her money is "her money." Not me personally, you understand, but lots of other folks. :whistle:

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    EpicHighFive.png

Top Bottom