• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    We also both joined INGO in November although one year apart... Hmmm

Do you like Brunetts? Old Coins? Fast vehicles? Cowboy movies? Rock & Roll music?....

LOL. Wife is a brunette, collected coins for years although I sold them a few years back, I'm a car guy, although I traded my heavily modified 2010 Camaro last year. War movies rather than cowboy movies and although I used to be a heavily into classic rock, not anymore.

So I guess I used to be all those things. Looks like the wife is the only thing I kept. :laugh:

Sounds like we could be brothers though!!! :D

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    LOL. Wife is a brunette, collected coins for years although I sold them a few years back, I'm a car guy, although I traded my heavily modified 2010 Camaro last year. War movies rather than cowboy movies and although I used to be a heavily into classic rock, not anymore.

So I guess I used to be all those things. Looks like the wife is the only thing I kept. :laugh:

Sounds like we could be brothers though!!! :D

We should meet at the range sometime. :rockwoot:

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    We should meet at the range sometime. :rockwoot:

I live near Evansville, a little bit of a drive from you, but maybe we can still meet sometime. :rockwoot:

Edit: Oh, and I used to ride a Kawasaki Vulcan 10 years ago. Maybe we're long lost twins. :D

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I live near Evansville, a little bit of a drive from you, but maybe we can still meet sometime. :rockwoot:

Edit: Oh, and I used to ride a Kawasaki Vulcan 10 years ago. Maybe we're long lost twins. :D

Yeah about 3hrs away. I was in Evansville awhile back with some guys from the shop. We hit up the river boat. I didnt gamble, just drank and ate a bunch of food. Vulcans are sweet riding bikes, was yours an 800 or 1500?

BTW, Im only 25 and Im assuming your a bit older. So probably not twins. Long lost cousins maybe?

Oh and sorry for getting off subject. Did you ever decide what 1911 to get as your 2nd?

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Had an 800. Haven't decided on the 1911 yet, It's going to be at least a month before I get another one. I have my eye on a Winchester 101 also. Decisions, decisions.

Yeah, we have a significant age difference. Maybe you're my long lost son then. :D

45acp223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    SE IN.
    What is the smallest 45ACP that they make for carrying that functions out of the box without issue? I would like to pick one up sometime this year.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    What is the smallest 45ACP that they make for carrying that functions out of the box without issue? I would like to pick one up sometime this year.

Probably a compact Glock model in .45 or an M&P45c.

If you want a 1911 look at the Springfield Micro-compact or EMP..whichever it was that came in .45.

Warriorjas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    I have colt series 80 colt commander and a Springfield micro compact they are both 45 and love them both I've been a 1911 style fan for few years now don't think ya can go wrong with 1911 style

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy

45acp223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    SE IN.
    That's very nice, but pricey too. What do you guys think of a ATI FX 45APC 3.2" http://www.americantactical.us/4560/detail.html. I saw one today and honestly the slide was smoother and the trigger was better than a used Springfield (more basic than the one you posted) they had sitting next to it. It also has a beavertail grip safety, and a round hammer which was nice. I almost pulled the wallet out, but the made in the Phillippines was buggin' me a little, price was just under five bills. They had a nice Para but it was a grand which is more than I want to spend. So far I'm thinking the ATI, M&P, or Glock, any thoughts?

Last edited:

RGR12

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    I was completely happy with the colt, and then went and got a Springfield Operator TRP.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Ended up getting a Kimber Tactical II. I went with the light weight version instead of the HD since I may end up carrying it.

Pics later.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Here's the pic.

IMG_0372_zps1adaaa06.jpg

Top Bottom