• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    My marlin XT-22 doesn't have a threaded barrel :(. My M&P22 does though!

I picked up a Rugged Obsidian 9mm which will work fine for 22LR ;).
    FIFY ... I'm certain you meant that as a joke since a call to Allen Moore (AllenM on INGO) is all that it takes to rectify this situation.

In case you didn't know, he even has a forum on INGO ... https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/diamond-collision.260/

I am curious to learn more about why you think a suppresor designed for a centerfire round will work better than a dedicated rimfire suppressor. Sure, cost comes into play, but, like you, I'm still learning about suppressors and what is the best non-bang for your buck.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    FIFY ... I'm certain you meant that as a joke since a call to Allen Moore (AllenM on INGO) is all that it takes to rectify this situation.

In case you didn't know, he even has a forum on INGO ... https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/diamond-collision.260/

I am curious to learn more about why you think a suppresor designed for a centerfire round will work better than a dedicated rimfire suppressor. Sure, cost comes into play, but, like you, I'm still learning about suppressors and what is the best non-bang for your buck.
    Well, working "fine" isn't working better.

A dedicated .22 can is going to perform better for a .22 than one designed for a larger caliber. It will also weigh a lot less.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    In the interim a centerfire pistol can will suffice for 22lr while waiting on an approval for a dedicated 22lr can. While I was waiting for approval on my 2 AAC Element 2s I used my Tirant 45 on a couple 22lr rifles and while not ideal due to size/weight it was effective. I honestly don't think the suppression was any better with the Element 2. Even with the bore and exit aperture of the Tirant being so much larger than a 22 caliber it had tons of volume for the gases to be trapped.

Top Bottom