This is the best thing I have ever made.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    or a covfefe shop, or hotel, or restaurant, or any other place that has free wifi.

or just by unplugging the router.... since I believe they assign a new one....

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I was purging my inbox and outbox today of old messages.
    Some of them were from disagreements. I decided it was best to ditch them so that all could be forgotten.

During the purge process I had a message to Ballistix inviting him to be a guest at my local range. He never even replied back.
    I then remembered that CM posted up thread about others inviting him out too.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    or a covfefe shop, or hotel, or restaurant, or any other place that has free wifi.

or just by unplugging the router.... since I believe they assign a new one....

The mods are good at detecting previously banned members based on their behaviour.
    It's not just about IP addresses and technology.

A new member jumping in that thread right away to tell the OP is stool was store bought will be very suspicious.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    The mods are good at detecting previously banned members based on their behaviour.
    It's not just about IP addresses and technology.

A new member jumping in that thread right away to tell the OP is stool was store bought will be very suspicious.

My "favorite" was the guy who got off to a rough start as a runner with an attitude then started asking questions like he was actually interested. Several of us tried to help him out and went out of our way to try to assist. All the while either he, or someone else in the same house, created a shill account and started attacking many of us that were trying to help. CM caught that one and called them both out. It was a double barrel day, dual shooters. Biden would have been proud, well other than the fact they were both taken out instead of just scared off.

That incident changed things for me somewhat. I'm much less willing to go out of my way for someone very new that hasn't proven they actually want to be here for more than the classifieds or to troll.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    My "favorite" was the guy who got off to a rough start as a runner with an attitude then started asking questions like he was actually interested. Several of us tried to help him out and went out of our way to try to assist. All the while either he, or someone else in the same house, created a shill account and started attacking many of us that were trying to help. CM caught that one and called them both out. It was a double barrel day, dual shooters. Biden would have been proud, well other than the fact they were both taken out instead of just scared off.

That incident changed things for me somewhat. I'm much less willing to go out of my way for someone very new that hasn't proven they actually want to be here for more than the classifieds or to troll.

I'm waiting to reach 100,000 posts to start doing some epic trolling and insult everybody.

sssshhhh don't tell CM.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    What was this thread about again?

I just thought of something . . .

At some point, Mini LM will be turning on the lathe next to LM. He can stand on his stool until he reaches an adequate height to turn unassisted!

Hah. I have already looked for a Fisher Price Lathe. No such luck. So I thought of making a small stand for my mini lathe. I already plan on buying some mini turning tools :)

Top Bottom