• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Indeed so. VitaminK makes my point, however: There are people who act shamefully on both the "LTCH" and on the "badge" side of the equation. GregR, I'm not calling you out or saying you're acting shamefully. What I am saying is that you've been given some good information here, with supporting case law. If it was just "some guy on the net" spewing info ("Bonjour!") I could see taking what he said with the proverbial block of salt, but you were given a means by which you could research it yourself.

How you act is your own decision. Once you've been made aware of information, though, you're responsible for it. (that's not "you" personally, but "you" as in anyone.) May I respectfully suggest you give the info a read and consider it with an open mind? You've said you're what they call a "God-fearing man", so I don't think it's out of line to suggest that trying to "win" on the side of the road, especially with the braggadocio you exhibit here, would amount to "suicide by cop".

I don't know you other than on the computer, but I don't want to see that happen.

Blessings,
    Bill

Yessir. Thank you, and point made and taken.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I like this new INGO paradigm where we now accept that being a lawyer makes you knowledgeable about the law. I'll take it!

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    This is a surface issue though. Police corruption can be a lot worse than simply an officer not knowing current law. I've experienced it (not my trial, but a family member). It's very unfortunate because I've also known some truly excellent officers.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Top Bottom