• ...and so much more!
  • Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Wow, that was awesome. The jump over the counter is something I won't judge him for. Both the perps were wounded and had given up when that happened. One perp was coughing toward the end meaning his chest cavity was most likely compromised.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don't have a problem with anything he did. I hope he gets a raise, a promotion and a handful of job offers to choose from paying him triple what he earns now.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I would like to shake that mans hand. Hell, I would even offer to upgrade his hardware to a semi auto of his choice.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    somehow I think if crocodile Dundee was remade today, this would replace the whole "that's not a knife" scene!

for the young'uns who don't know what I'm talking about
    [video=youtube;iQrLPtr_ikE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQrLPtr_ikE[/video]

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    somehow I think if crocodile Dundee was remade today, this would replace the whole "that's not a knife" scene!

for the young'uns who don't know what I'm talking about
    [video=youtube;iQrLPtr_ikE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQrLPtr_ikE[/video]

Not to derail the thread, but man I was in love with her when those movies came out.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    If I've analyzed that film right I'm thinking guy in blue hoodie hit once in the arm and once in the chest? He seems to be holding his ribs near the arm wound (he took 2 shots from the guard) and is the one coughing. Other guy doesn't even know that he's been shot until the guard says he has and I think I hear him say, "Oh, in the butt!" so he must've taken a not so severe shot to his bottom.

Top Bottom