• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What's the deal, YouTube? I'm trying to watch that thing and they plaster preview/screen shots of two other videos on top of the one I'm trying to watch...with no apparent way of closing them. Anybody else get that?

On point though, that security guard was lucky they had fake guns and didn't shoot him when he came in the door.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    What's the deal, YouTube? I'm trying to watch that thing and they plaster preview/screen shots of two other videos on top of the one I'm trying to watch...with no apparent way of closing them. Anybody else get that?

On point though, that security guard was lucky they had fake guns and didn't shoot him when he came in the door.

I just got it also. Wierd.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011

Not lucky, that guard is ballsey. He has a thing many nowadays don't recognize because they have never seen it before. He has courage. They wouldn't have shot him because he was on them like stink on $#!+.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Violence of action you can make people run if you come at them like a mad dog.

Technique and equipment mean much less than the mad dog factor.

BTW
    Did he use a revolver?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I was so moved by this man I had to honor him somehow...

cg4Oj05h.jpg

SK0Z5J8h.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not lucky, that guard is ballsey. He has a thing many nowadays don't recognize because they have never seen it before. He has courage. They wouldn't have shot him because he was on them like stink on $#!+.

He moved with purpose. He did not falter in his intent. They saw it. He won the day. Real or not they would have pointed them at him if they did not see this in him.

Top Bottom