• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Your complaints may very well be well founded in this case. In the previous case to which I referred you didn't bother to pay attention that the marked price was after a rebate, failed to check the receipt at checkout, then blamed the Bass Pro employees for not telling you about the rebate. On top of all that, you made repeated posts complaining about not receiving your rebate starting well before the minimum processing time specified on the rebate had expired.

Agreed. I would not want to be involved an any business transaction with the OP.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I don't know who was in the wrong here, but reading that first post made me think I was having a stroke.

Maybe a little fault on both sides?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Your complaints may very well be well founded in this case. In the previous case to which I referred you didn't bother to pay attention that the marked price was after a rebate, failed to check the receipt at checkout, then blamed the Bass Pro employees for not telling you about the rebate. On top of all that, you made repeated posts complaining about not receiving your rebate starting well before the minimum processing time specified on the rebate had expired.

My complaint with Bass pro was that there was no offering of the rebate slip upon initial purchase. yes I said I missed asking.
    Then I stated I drove back to bass pro and asked about the rebate slip. that is when they told me to contact Remington.
    When I informed Bass Pro I filed with the A.G.. bass Pro sent me the rebate slip.
    then I kept everyone correctly updated on the rebate progress.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    So the bidders had guns pointed at them to make them bid? Buyer beware is the rule I follow.

YES buyer beware. That is why and what a buyer should be aware of.
    Why should everyone have to make the same mistake.
    People should be informed, so they do not make the same mistake.
    If the information on what a "LOT #" quantity was visible. I would not have made any bidding.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    YES buyer beware. That is why and what a buyer should be aware of.
    Why should everyone have to make the same mistake.
    People should be informed, so they do not make the same mistake.
    If the information on what a "LOT #" quantity was visible. I would not have made any bidding.

Auctions are like buying on the Internet, some have great stories and some have nightmare stories. Sorry you had a nightmare, no sharkyness intended.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011

Why should rebate have wait until the rebate expires to honor the rebate.
    You receive a valid rebate. pay it.
    That like waiting for a molehill to turn into a mountain.

Top Bottom