• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n9iui

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I was at a Barnes & Noble's book store the other day thumbing through a gun magazine. There was a full-page full-color advertisement for Concealed Carry Badges!? What kinda sad LEO wanna-be would actually buy one of these? Carry concealed and then wear a badge proclaiming that you're carrying?! And what kind of gun magazine would actually accept this advertising (I know, money is money) I don't remember which mag is was in.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but in my opinion this ranks as one of the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    images

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Yep, been discussed before.

The only reason that I could ever come up with would be for people in states where open carry is illegal (Florida, Texas).

I'd still prefer a t-shirt that said I HAVE A GUN. ;)

Of course, in Indiana it would strike me as ridiculous. :n00b:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    OK im reading between the lines here......."Cathy will slap me for day dreaming of other women, and wearing that silly CCW badge again".

Am I close :dunno:

:D

Don't mess with my dreams. That's not nice!!

Poor chickies. Ignore the mean man.... come on back to me and my badge!

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I saw some douche with one the other day while I was having lunch. He was trying to CC but was printing bad. I noticed that first. Him and his buddies sat at the table next to me and when he got up I caught the badge. I thought it was a little small but assumed he was LEO.

Opportunity presented itself so I asked him if he worked for IMPD and if he knew my brother in law. He laughed and said he wasn't a cop, like being a cop was a bad thing. So I said, what's up with the badge? He told me it was his concealed carry badge and proceeded to pop it off his belt and toss it to me. I said WTF is this? Told me he bought it at Don's.

I couldn't help but give a big belly laugh and told him to each their own but that piece of tin is retarded. If you're trying to CC, why are you advertising with a badge and btw...you're printing something fierce. You might as well OC. I :poop: you not he says OC is illegal in Indiana.

Let's count it down

Gay CC Badge - Check
    Printing while trying to CC - Check
    Not even knowing his rights to OC - Check
    Him and his pals scoffing at me like I'm the idiot - Check

I think he passed the dillhole test with flying colors. He should keep the badge and display it proudly.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I saw some douche with one the other day while I was having lunch. He was trying to CC but was printing bad. I noticed that first. Him and his buddies sat at the table next to me and when he got up I caught the badge. I thought it was a little small but assumed he was LEO.

Opportunity presented itself so I asked him if he worked for IMPD and if he knew my brother in law. He laughed and said he wasn't a cop, like being a cop was a bad thing. So I said, what's up with the badge? He told me it was his concealed carry badge and proceeded to pop it off his belt and toss it to me. I said WTF is this? Told me he bought it at Don's.

I couldn't help but give a big belly laugh and told him to each their own but that piece of tin is retarded. If you're trying to CC, why are you advertising with a badge and btw...you're printing something fierce. You might as well OC. I :poop: you not he says OC is illegal in Indiana.

Let's count it down

Gay CC Badge - Check
    Printing while trying to CC - Check
    Not even knowing his rights to OC - Check
    Him and his pals scoffing at me like I'm the idiot - Check

I think he passed the dillhole test with flying colors. He should keep the badge and display it proudly.

Don't forget Shopping at Don's

JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Just like PT Barnum said.... "There is a sucker born every minute" Actually I think that someone else said it it is just quoted to PT.

Top Bottom