Thoughts on Heritage Arms SA .22LR/.22WMR Revolver?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • other guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Peru Indiana
    I've got one with the 6 1/2'' barrell. Its a shooter. I have revolvers that I dont take out very often because i'm afraid of getting them dirty or putting a scratch on them. I love my Heratige Rough Rider because thats what its for. to shoot. Iv'e had mine for 2 yrs and it still looks new.. Iv'e put a couple thousand rounds through it, not a single problem

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Sorry, for the late post, but I just came across this, tonite, I have one, and will say what others, have said..... It is not a Ruger, but it is a great little gun, and lots of fun..... no issues yet .... :twocents:

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    I have a Ruger Single Six and Heritage rough rider, both are a blast to shoot and feel good. Ruger is heavier, feels a bit better made, and the finish is way better. But, they Heritage shoots great, handles great, and I don't think you can beat it for a fun plinker. Mine has the 4 3/4" barrel and both cylinders, buy one and have fun! They shoot cheap bulk ammo like no other!

Well said!

canamscott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    LaGrange County
    I finally got to use mine, basic model with .22lr and .22mag cylinders, 6 1/2 inch barrel. I love it. It is fun to shoot and it really got a workout on Memorial Day Ammo Wasting Range Day with friends. We had some teenagers who had never shot before and they went for the Rough Rider most often. We also had some sub-sonic loads for those just getting used to guns. One of the features I have never seen on another revolver is the safety. I definitey recommend it as a fun gun.

Scott

Top Bottom