• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I am not allowed to rep you for this post...
    Pure Genius!
    But, I owe you some for it!!! :rockwoot:
    You know what is sad, I am over 75% of the way to making a mount for this application. I was 25% there before this thread, now I am 75% (in my mind anyway) Light on one side, player on the other. I have no clue what the smallest speaker out there is, but I will find out!

Laugh now, but when I am rich I will own all your asses and some real Dobermans to keep you out.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You know what is sad, I am over 75% of the way to making a mount for this application. I was 25% there before this thread, now I am 75% (in my mind anyway) Light on one side, player on the other. I have no clue what the smallest speaker out there is, but I will find out!

Laugh now, but when I am rich I will own all your asses and some real Dobermans to keep you out.

Just had a Great Thought...

Instead of making just the mount to put on the Shotgun. How about having a Sound system in someones home....

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Just had a Great Thought...

Instead of making just the mount to put on the Shotgun. How about having a Sound system in someones home....
    Well on a serious note, how about something like a surefire light that you can place anywhere and activate remotely. Light comes on with a sound track. Place it across the room at a 90 degree angle from your probable position.

It distracts bad guy and shines a light. That came from one of the engineers I had look at this thread yesterday.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Well on a serious note, how about something like a surefire light that you can place anywhere and activate remotely. Light comes on with a sound track. Place it across the room at a 90 degree angle from your probable position.

It distracts bad guy and shines a light. That came from one of the engineers I had look at this thread yesterday.

That would actually be fairly easy to do....

Top Bottom