• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I liked her a lot. Then she went to campaign for McCain's Senate re-election campaign working towards put the Enemy of the First Amendment (McCain-Feingold) and otherwise big-government Republican back in office.

There went most of what I liked about her.

That may have been a political payback, too, David. Still, though, if he stands for something she doesn't, how can she support him and not call her principles into question? I like what I've seen of her at least up to that.. From here on? We shall see.

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    If that's the case, what happened to all the lawsuits? Do they just magically vanish when you resign, publish a book, conduct a coast to coast book tour, speak at Republican fundraisers, become a cable news host, and vacation in Hawaii (visorgate)?

Not being governor, she stopped being as much of a target, too. When she stepped down, they may have stopped expending so much energy going after her.

I do not know this, but I consider it a realistic possibility. :dunno:

Blessings,
    Bill

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    I like how she writes topics on her hand. What an psycho crazy *****. I really hope she goes back to Alaska a failure. She has no credibility, she couldn't even remain governor of Alaska. She had to quit the easiest job to run around the country selling a ****ing book. What a waste. :popcorn:

You're right. A couple of notes (which is all that will fit--unless you want to argue that she has super powers such as microscopic vision) is so much worse than being incapable of speaking coherently, let alone articulately, without simply reading off a teleprompter.

tedbower

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    mooresville
    I think the next time she does a speach she should write on both hands and hold them up facing herself at the angles of a teleprompter and move her head back and forth as she reads off of them . Think the obamatards will get the hint.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Explain to me, "Most Republicans are too socially conservative ...". Specifically, "What does socially conservative mean to you?" Pat

I mean most Republican candidates who run for President.

What I mean by "socially conservative" are those who would use the power of the government to enforce their religious views on others, or those who would extend fairness only to those who live up to their standards of morality.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Unfortunately, that is what the Obama campaign ran with as well. They said he had not been in the Washington circle for a long time and that was why he could bring "change." I am not saying that Obama and Palin are anything alike but that is the exact same thing that was said about him and he has went right along with most of the same old tactics and policy that everyone else has used lately.

True, BUT, they "forgot" to mention Obama's Chicago ("Daily Machine") corruption connections too. Oops!

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    She's a simpleton. Lots of flash, little true substance. A lot more intelligent candidates out there that could be an effective President from the GOP.

I laugh at all the sheep that follow her. Seems the right has just as many as the left.

You named yourself correctly, it seems. Try actually *listening* to her message once. She's not the "dummy" that the left wants everyone to beleive she is. Maybe if the true "sheeple" opened their eyes/ears and mind, they would see a glimps of the Constitution in her message.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Michele Bachmann is better lookin', but they're both:
    political-pictures-michele-bachmann-crazy.jpg

Why are so many people afraid of those who most closely support the Constitution and our founders values? :dunno::dunno:

Blind Squirrel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    In a van, down by the river
    You named yourself correctly, it seems. Try actually *listening* to her message once. She's not the "dummy" that the left wants everyone to beleive she is. Maybe if the true "sheeple" opened their eyes/ears and mind, they would see a glimps of the Constitution in her message.

You must be listening to someone else then. The Sarah I hear talk is a wind up doll filled with talking points from her handlers. Anytime she is asked to get anymore in depth she either re-directs the conversation or gets the folksy twang "aint i just like all you folks cuz I'm from Alaska BS" going.

I may be blind but I'm no sheep.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Not being governor, she stopped being as much of a target, too. When she stepped down, they may have stopped expending so much energy going after her.

I do not know this, but I consider it a realistic possibility. :dunno:

Blessings,
    Bill

When they attack her now, it's an attack on a PRIVATE CITIZEN! No longer fair game!

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    You must be listening to someone else then. The Sarah I hear talk is a wind up doll filled with talking points from her handlers. Anytime she is asked to get anymore in depth she either re-directs the conversation or gets the folksy twang "aint i just like all you folks cuz I'm from Alaska BS" going.

Keep trying. :D

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    I'm done Flag. But you go on ahead.

sarah-palin-2012-quit.gif

And after the very many of retreats lead by the Commander of the Continental Army would you also have offered:

Yorktown, 1781.
    I promise I won't retreat this time.
    Probably.

A single battle does not a campaign make. And continuing to fight a battle, when others are paying the price, is not necessarily the mark of a good leader.

There are times to attack, times to hold, and times to retreat. It's knowing the difference that is part of what makes a good leader.

JD31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    The squeaky voice has got to go.

I try to imagine a State of the Union speech, and I have to agree with the quote above.

Is she perfect, no. Do I hope for better, certainly. If it were a choice between the Big O and Palin, I would vote Palin, but I pray for another good candidate between now and then.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne

What handlers do you speak of because last I checked most of the GOP have a dislike for her as well as all of the left. Other than her running as a VP for McCain which I think the GOP made him do, she has no ties to the political game IN D.C. If anything she was used as a pawn to try to pull votes. Why she is supporting McCain is beyond me. No disrespect to Senator McCain he is a very honorable man, I just think he is a puppet to the rest of them and he did what they said. I'm just curious where you are coming from maybe Im missing something. I think the best NOT perfect person wold be someone with NO political ties that is truly passionate about the country. Real world American people NOT politicians would make great leaders. :twocents:

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    And after the very many of retreats lead by the Commander of the Continental Army would you also have offered:

Yorktown, 1781.
    Probably.

A single battle does not a campaign make. And continuing to fight a battle, when others are paying the price, is not necessarily the mark of a good leader.​

There are times to attack, times to hold, and times to retreat. It's knowing the difference that is part of what makes a good leader.​

Thank you dburkhead for a great quote.

After all the bickering and opinions,
    we get some true, well spoken words.

Blind Squirrel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    In a van, down by the river

Yorktown, 1781.
    Probably.

A single battle does not a campaign make. And continuing to fight a battle, when others are paying the price, is not necessarily the mark of a good leader.​

There are times to attack, times to hold, and times to retreat. It's knowing the difference that is part of what makes a good leader.​

What a dishonor to compare George Washington, his command, and the fate of his fellow soldiers, to the opportunist political machinations of a State Governor that didn't have the stomach to stick it out when people said things about her she didn't like.

BAD ANALOGY!!!!!!!!

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    The left is REALLY scared!

At least we wouldn't have to worry about her burning the Constitution and trying to make us "subjects" instead of supporting us as citizens! :patriot:

Top Bottom