• ...and so much more!
  • EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    Update-

I initially tried the cpx2 with a smartcary holster and never quite got comfortable with it. Too much bulk, and I couldn't get past cocked and locked next to my junk with no hard trigger guard.

I bought a kydex trigger holster holster with a lanyard thinking I could make it work with the smart carry, but I've wound up just throwing it in my pocket with the trigger holster. Fairly comfortable for all day carry and easy access, but it does print if someone knew what to look for.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I had an early CPX1. As stated above the trigger was it's biggest problem. I seem to remember the safety was nearly useless on it as well. I really didn't care for it's snappy recoil either. I will say it functioned 100% though.

It was ok, but I won't be in the market for another one anytime soon. As long as you're not expecting a Cadillac for a Chevy price it won't be a huge letdown.

Chris

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I can't get past the name "scuzzy".

Didn't anyone present "SCCY" to a bunch of fourth graders early on? I also think that's a required process for prospective parents, that'd end a lot of nonsense names.

Freebird01

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    well i bit the bullet so to speak last week and bought a set of the reduced trigger pull and recoil springs. hopefully that helps with some of the issues i have with this gun. if not it will find a permanent home in my truck when i get it back on the road again

Top Bottom