Time article of the "Secret World" of militias....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    this is from one of the comments

"There is a widespread belief within the government that should there be a general militant right-wing uprising, we not only do not possess the military resources to suppress it, but that there would be sufficient sympathy for the movement within the armed forces themselves that many personnel would defect to the other side. The prospect is truly scary."

since the main "trigger" according the article would be confiscation perhaps the gubment will leave us alone
    I have been reading, about this, for years... Also, bho, is talking about cutting the Mil., AGAIN... Army, Navy, Air Force, and MARINES...
    I took an oath, in 1977, to protect, and defend the Constitution, of the U.S., AGAINST ALL ENIMIES, forign and DOMESTIC, the problem is, "they" won't let ME decide, who the DOMESTIC ENEMIES are !!!!! :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The NRA says, there are 80 million gun owners, with 200 million guns.....does anyone know of any army, that has that many people, or guns ?????

Out of that 80 million though, how many know which end of the barrel the bullet comes out of AND is physically able to get around. I have a couple of the old guys (WW2/Korea) in my family that still are heavily armed and can still hit the target, but the target would have to come to them.

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    Out of that 80 million though, how many know which end of the barrel the bullet comes out of AND is physically able to get around. I have a couple of the old guys (WW2/Korea) in my family that still are heavily armed and can still hit the target, but the target would have to come to them.

Then they are good to go!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So if you don't think there are physical members reading AND POSTING on this board everyday, you're very naive. Of course, I know better, but there are those that are.

I remember several months ago a poster stated that he had been a confidential informer for the DEA.

The Mods on several occasions have told us that the Feds are on here on a regular basis.

Wow, almost like we know what we're talking about! :):

Maybe now you understand why we take such a hardline stance any time someone mentions the "R" word. We don't want that crap here.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Yes, I should have known from the beginning, and I should have thrown up all kinds of crap when this guy first showed up. But hey, he bought me free beer (probably paid for by the department) so I wasn't going to refuse free beer. Especially when he says get what you want. :):...........

Hey, what kind of beer you like?
    You free next saturday?

:D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Maybe now you understand why we take such a hardline stance any time someone mentions the "R" word. We don't want that crap here.

I don't recall ever questioning the policy. I can certainly understand it. I would never personally call for civil insurrection on any internet forum.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just remember SE, all my firearms were lost in that nasty boat accident. Oh and I really admire our dear leader. He fills me with hope.

I remember several months ago a poster stated that he had been a confidential informer for the DEA.

The Mods on several occasions have told us that the Feds are on here on a regular basis.

It is a very sad thing to me as a Patriotic God Fearing American, whose family has fought for this country in every war since the Revolution, that one is considered a potential target merely for believing in the Constitution.

:laugh: Dude, I'm just your nerdy gun loving SE, no some stupid informant. :):

As for the last part, I completely understand. It's stupid, it's wrong, and any fed out there that doesn't like what I post can kiss my hairy white butt.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

And that's the way it should be!!!
    If someone wants to foment an uprising they have several radical sites that they can go to.
    This forum was founded for gun enthusiasts.
    Not anarchists!!! :noway:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't recall ever questioning the policy. I can certainly understand it. I would never personally call for civil insurrection on any internet forum.

Not you, personally, but there are plenty of people on INGO who take personal offense when we shut down any discussions or comments related to that. They can take that crap somewhere else because it's not wanted here.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

I still don't understand why discussion of it is not allowed. If they're already here watching every move, it's not like it'd make a bit of difference until some jackwagon actually started calling for and planning (at the same time) the R word. Even then, only those involved would suffer, not the board. If they tried to shut down the board, this Country would light up.

Hey, what kind of beer you like?
    You free next saturday?

:D

I'm ALWAYS down for free beer. :D

Not you, personally, but there are plenty of people on INGO who take personal offense when we shut down any discussions or comments related to that. They can take that crap somewhere else because it's not wanted here.

I will say you all have been giving a little more leeway as to WHAT can be discussed, but when any discussion that even came within a stones throw away, but wasn't going there was shut down, that was what was ridiculous.

But, it is Mike's site and he'll run it however he wants. Whatever. :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I still don't understand why discussion of it is not allowed. If they're already here watching every move, it's not like it'd make a bit of difference until some jackwagon actually started calling for and planning (at the same time) the R word. Even then, only those involved would suffer, not the board. If they tried to shut down the board, this Country would light up.

If they are snooping around now and apparently even trying to flip people like yourself can you imagine if the guys were allowing people to foment rebellion on here. They would be crawling up Fenway and the other Mods' asses so deep we would see them coming out their mouth. I don't want them going through my trash every week (not that there is anything in there of a suspicious nature), don't know about you. I have lived my life wanting to avoid police attention. I always figured staying below the radar is best in my life.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If they are snooping around now and apparently even trying to flip people like yourself can you imagine if the guys were allowing people to foment rebellion on here. They would be crawling up Fenway and the other Mods' asses so deep we would see them coming out their mouth. I don't want them going through my trash every week (not that there is anything in there of a suspicious nature), don't know about you. I have lived my life wanting to avoid police attention. I always figured staying below the radar is best in my life.

Well like I said, too late for staying under the radar. You're an INGO member and your life has already been picked through. Let your imagination run wild from there.

No one here is stupid enough to discuss what they would REALLY do in the case of rebellion. It's fun to say I'd do this this and this, but it's not like anyone here is really going to come out and say I'm going to go here, with this this and this, do this, kill these people, do this, yadda yadda yadda. And besides. If someone was seriously talking about this stuff, why do YOU have to worry about it? If the government starts coming around harassing you, press harassment charges. :dunno:

It's really sad this whole thing has devolved to where we are now, but to ignore the reality of the situations we face is to ignore the 800lbs gorilla in the room. And no I'm not talking about the mods. :): :D The worst part is that talk of all religion was also banned because people are cry babies and some certain people are worried about perception. Just because one member has racist views, other people's post clearly show the majority of the board is not.

INGO has catered to the PC world on a silver platter. No, I don't like it. No, it's not my "house". Am I going to express my frustration about it? Yes. Is there anything I can do about it? No. Tuff nookie for me. I know this.

But all I'm saying is that the Country is crumbling around us and while it may not be us that fires the first shot, Wyatt Earp is coming. He's coming and Hell's coming with him! :):

Top Bottom