• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Are there any people in the cities worth saving or are we just sealing them all inside?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Milton Friedman "I do not believe it's proper to put the situation in terms of industrialist versus government. On the contrary, one of the reasons why I am in favor of less government is: because when you have more government industrialists take it over, and the two together form a coalition against the ordinary worker and the ordinary consumer."

[video=youtube_share;dngqR9gcDDw]https://youtu.be/dngqR9gcDDw?t=2150[/video]

Funny how speech norms change. no one says "on the contrary" anymore, aside from the obvious setup.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Build walls around the cities, provide all the firearms and drugs they want.
    Problem solved

Are there going to be gates, so you can get the product easily delivered from the hick town and rural meth labs, or will it just be chucked over the wall in used Dollar General bags a little at a time?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Are there going to be gates, so you can get the product easily delivered from the hick town and rural meth labs, or will it just be chucked over the wall in used Dollar General bags a little at a time?

Trebuchet, worked in the middle ages, and we may be headed back there.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    At the risk of waxing all Harry Turtledove here, I know what actually has happened time after time after disgusting time to people who have fought for their land and their God given rights against an American government dedicated to the unconstitutional centralization of power. Doesn't make any difference what color you are, what your holy men wear or the tongue you speak when you oppose the raw avarice and the lusts for potentiality sans virtue.
    Gives me pause now in the second century afterwards to see the wheel has come full circle, the chickens to come home to roost, promoting people to ruminate on what their Conservative States of America might look like.

Top Bottom