• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    None of the ones around here carry firearms.

Gonna make me laugh... And thats why I just kept buying them for 99 bucks or less....

When opportunity knocks, have your cash ready and get in your truck..
    I even posted to Start with the Lebonon store.... I went back there 3 days after i posted that and we bought 7 more.....:dunno:

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I cleaned out what was discounted last week.. Drive and have them scan any Rems or Savages that are in stock... Make sure they scan them and look at the pricing in that little phone some of them carry. Good Luck.

Well poop! I missed out...I think. I try to avoid the Walmart in Kokomo as I see well, weird things that my tears will not flush out of my mind. Maybe Xanax and a couple beers might but no Zannies and no beers.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    When my bestie comes home from work, everyday I get a 20 minute video put in my head that I didn't order when she tells me about her day........
    Some of its really funny, some of it I go WTF are you kidding me????? WTF she was wearing what????? And she says yep.....

HoosierHunter07

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 22, 2020
    Borden
    Gonna make me laugh... And thats why I just kept buying them for 99 bucks or less....

When opportunity knocks, have your cash ready and get in your truck..
    I even posted to Start with the Lebonon store.... I went back there 3 days after i posted that and we bought 7 more.....:dunno:

I checked 3 other Walmarts this afternoon. I had them scan every Remington and savage combo in the case. No luck. I found a lot of Remington 700s and Savage Axis, but no ADLs or 2s. Wished I had paid more attention to your first thread. The title didn't grab my attention. Gonna be reading a lot closer now lol

airrifle82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2014
    northern indiana
    I checked 3 other Walmarts this afternoon. I had them scan every Remington and savage combo in the case. No luck. I found a lot of Remington 700s and Savage Axis, but no ADLs or 2s. Wished I had paid more attention to your first thread. The title didn't grab my attention. Gonna be reading a lot closer now lol
    BRICKSEEK

airrifle82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2014
    northern indiana
    If you dont already, subscribe to brickseek. tools. guns. etc. etc. etc. etc. Walmart clearance. Thats how you find walmart gun deals. Thats where all those NIB guns at the gunshow, armslist, and maybe on here come from. lmao. When the NIB rifles/shotguns start showing up for sale...............its walmart gun clearance season baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    If you dont already, subscribe to brickseek. tools. guns. etc. etc. etc. etc. Walmart clearance. Thats how you find walmart gun deals. Thats where all those NIB guns at the gunshow, armslist, and maybe on here come from. lmao. When the NIB rifles/shotguns start showing up for sale...............its walmart gun clearance season baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Is there a way to set it up for just shooting deals?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Seems like some people need to get their FFL and keep it on the up n up. If you're intentionally buying guns to flip you are in a real grey area at best. Good luck to you. Stock up on some lube too.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good

Like I said, I brought home four, Made in America yesterday.

My bestie gets home from work yesterday afternoon and says hey, we have a few Remington 700's for $229.00 or less at Muncie Walmart North. I was like they are 783's not 700's.,
    She proceeds to get the gun counter guy on the phone and I here him tell her , yes they are ADL 700's at that price and cheaper.
    So in the truck and we head to Muncie North and low and behold I buy a 7MM mag and a 243 ADL's and the bill is under 400.00 with tax out the door.
    We then head to Muncie South and they have a 223 and a 308 and the bill was under 350.00 for those.
    We dropped off the four at my place and headed North and grabbed a bunch that I will most likely resell or give away as presents.
    . So for the guys up north, south, east and west of North Madison Co, you might want to call you local store and see whats out there, thats been heavily discounted.
    Whats out there that has been discounted at some stores are all ADL Combos with a 3x9 on top in 223, 22-250, 243, 308, 6.5 Creedmore, 270, 30-06, 300 Win and 7mm Mag.

Here are the first four....

View attachment 89908

ooops:):

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Seems like some people need to get their FFL and keep it on the up n up. If you're intentionally buying guns to flip you are in a real grey area at best. Good luck to you. Stock up on some lube too.

Thats funny, and after I asked you if you needed rim-fire or you just wanted rim-fire the other day. And to think I was going to ship you a few bricks if you needed it gratis..
    Its more interesting that someone that has 126 sales here compared to my 1 would even ponder posting a comment like that.
    The things I have learned on INGO...

And you with " Another multi gun deal" sale....

You three must be The Biden voters I keep reading about that are members here. You guys are pieces of work for sure....

Haters gonna Hate, In 4 years how many guns have I posted here for sale????? Look harder for the ones i'm selling big boys......... Good Luck....
    I'll give you a hint, none are or will be for sale..... NONE.....
    You few are just pissed off that you couldn't find any.... Or you didn't have the cash to buy the ones you found... :crying:

Go and harass the members that actually post what the buy and sell monthly... Start with yourselves....

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom