Not open for further replies.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Good find and purchase. A couple times a year I stop at the Walmart in Paoli and they still had a few things left.
    Still a good place to go for shotgun shells.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I cant speak for anyone else but I was actually just giving you a friendly heads up...
    way to take it in the completely wrong direction

Yea... Understand this Tyler. You quoted a post about me acting like an ffl holder and added a link for firearms I bought at ffls and had a nicks check done on each transfer...
    You quoted it like there was something being done thats against the law.
    I am the buyer not a seller.... Im not a member here that does private sales constantly over the years like some that are members here. I have been a buyer for over 40 years and not much of a seller... The odds of a member here or anywhere else doing a private transfer with me is almost non existent.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    "Look at how much money I saved buying 20 of the same rifle in different calibers!" :)
    Kidding.

More power to you buddy. Wish I could have found a caliber that was practical to me in a store close by and I would have bought one too. That and I've already used up most of my wife's grace on gun purchases this year.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    "Look at how much money I saved buying 20 of the same rifle in different calibers!" :)
    Kidding.

More power to you buddy. Wish I could have found a caliber that was practical to me in a store close by and I would have bought one too. That and I've already used up most of my wife's grace on gun purchases this year.

Thank you... There are more out there.... Its tough to pass up rifles that sell for 350 to 450 dollars for 79 to 99 bucks....

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    That's for sure. Buy them cheap stack them deep. They make wonderful gifts.

I opened one of the Savages this morning, 223 matt blue, wood, Pro trigger, 3x9 Weaver and detachable mag. 79.00. lololololol... And yes, between her sons and brother and my sons and brother a few will be presents. The rest will be used as is or rebarreled as wildcats.

If the Haters listen really hard... They can hear me laughing at them..

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I opened one of the Savages this morning, 223 matt blue, wood, Pro trigger, 3x9 Weaver and detachable mag. 79.00. lololololol... And yes, between her sons and brother and my sons and brother a few will be presents. The rest will be used as is or rebarreled as wildcats.

If the Haters listen really hard... They can hear me laughing at them..

Nice deal. What do these normally go for in the wild?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Opportunity knocks, the early bird gets the worm and so on and so fourth. I can tell from all your post that you have a lot of time invested in your harvest but what about a young boy that saved enough money mowing yards to buy a rifle, or a dad that’s not getting enough work to pay for extras let alone a $250-400 rifle. I’m not throwing rocks or judging you but just curious if you have thought about it?

You seen like you have a good heart when you offered to send a couple bricks of rimfire to a longtime member, heck you’d probably give a rifle to a well deserving kid, but I’d think them finding the deal would be part of the memory.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Good score OP. Your gloating doesn't really have any effect on me but I'm glad you found that it fills your needs.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Opportunity knocks, the early bird gets the worm and so on and so fourth. I can tell from all your post that you have a lot of time invested in your harvest but what about a young boy that saved enough money mowing yards to buy a rifle, or a dad that’s not getting enough work to pay for extras let alone a $250-400 rifle. I’m not throwing rocks or judging you but just curious if you have thought about it?

You seen like you have a good heart when you offered to send a couple bricks of rimfire to a longtime member, heck you’d probably give a rifle to a well deserving kid, but I’d think them finding the deal would be part of the memory.

Good score OP. Your gloating doesn't really have any effect on me but I'm glad you found that it fills your needs.

Oh look, more of im a horrible gloating prick of a person for finding and working to get good deals for myself.... :laugh:
    Funny how I posted what I had found and days later im still buying them in central Indiana and no one here called me a gloating law breaking prick last week. Just after when they figured out that others had cleaned out there local Walmarts.
    The things I learn on INGO... Its a bad thing to take advantage when one seeks and finds a good deal even after you let the community at large know about the deal.....

Edit...
    Funny thing glueman I was just in another thread and low and behold you are boasting about loading 6000 rounds of 300 using rm bullets.
    Tell us did you leave some at rocky mountian for the poor and disadvantaged of america so the dad without a credit card could mail his money order in and still get that good deal?
    Another thing I learned on INGO... Glass Houses....
    No need to answer... Its rhetorical.......

Last edited:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    :mods:

let's try and keep this civil. Everyone take a breather for a bit, go for a walk. Personal attacks will get this thread shut down and possible infractions/temp bans. And contrary to popular belief, we do NOT like doing either of those things.

:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom