Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This change any opinions?

[video=youtube;H-uAZa4H1vk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-uAZa4H1vk[/video]

What the hell was that statue mad of, licorice or something. It folded like a lawn chair on a Sunday afternoon. I don't think that's gonna buff out.
    Where the hell are the cops???

This is embarrassing. It took a Bradley to pull over one of Saddam's statues.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I read that the left is doxxing all of the alt-right kooks to get them fired from their jobs. I understand the right doxxed all of the alt-left kooks to get them fired but they haven't found any that were employed yet.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The link is unnecessary too. I've HAD to toe the line. Do teachers not require that anymore in schools? I remember in grade school we had to line up (with our toes to the line) when the teacher called us back for recess. She took a head count before we went back in.

But I've also towed a line. Of course the line towed wasn't the primary object towed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I read that the left is doxxing all of the alt-right kooks to get them fired from their jobs. I understand the right doxxed all of the alt-left kooks to get them fired but they haven't found any that were employed yet.

:joke:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I do, however, feel compelled to point out that abuses of the Time, Place, and Manner restrictions is not acceptable, like establishing 'free speech zones' far enough from the event being protested that they might as well be on the moon.

About this kind of event in general; build an octagon around the park, search anyone who wants in and relieve them of all weapons except the ones nature gave them, let them fight it out

Looking forward to the 2 of you sorting out your differences. :)

But seriously, the logistics are a real problem for municipalities trying to deal with this. There's a genuine concern (at least among the municipal leaders I know of) about protecting the public AND the distasteful protestors AND abiding by the constitution. It is a delicate balance.

Plus, the pre-emption statute - that we all celebrated - is an un-litigated variable in this balancing. In Indiana, I'm not sure a municipality can even require disarming of a group or counter-group for a demonstration taking place on public property.

That's funny right there, every time. :)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This morning on our local TV, I saw up and coming leftist leader South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg speak out against the Nazis and anyone and everyone that could be associated with them. He also made an interesting comment about not criticizing the actions of the counter protesters because Nazis... I guess Antifa would have carte blanche to commit violence across the country as long as they can identify a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer in the community somewhere? By extension, I guess we are unable to ever criticize Stalin because of Hitler?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This morning on our local TV, I saw up and coming leftist leader South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg speak out against the Nazis and anyone and everyone that could be associated with them. He also made an interesting comment about not criticizing the actions of the counter protesters because Nazis... I guess Antifa would have carte blanche to commit violence across the country as long as they can identify a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer in the community somewhere? By extension, I guess we are unable to ever criticize Stalin because of Hitler?

Must be dyslexia, but I first read that as Buttplug.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    Trump seriously needs to denounce these supremacists groups. I mean seriously like yesterday. Seriously. I dont understand why he won't. I literally mean seriously.

[video=youtube;XgtxrCD9iCk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgtxrCD9iCk[/video]

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    I didn't counter protest BLM and I wouldn't protest the "Alt-Right", neither group is deserving of my time or attention as neither serves to improve anything. Acknowledging them gives them the legitimacy they crave, ignore them and they'll go away. If they choose to allow their gathering to turn violent or involve destruction of property lock them up and allow the courts to deal with them.

^ This.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Trump seriously needs to denounce these supremacists groups. I mean seriously like yesterday. Seriously. I dont understand why he won't. I literally mean seriously.

Huckabee: Trump would still be criticized if he shot Charlottesville driver 'between the eyes' | TheHill

If Donald Trump has suddenly jumped on Marine One ... down to Charlottesville, walked into the jail where the young man was being held, shot him between the eyes, I guarantee you people said he didn't use the right caliber bullet," Huckabee said.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    5WnoNIZ.jpg

ZJDBDz2.jpg

aEdpWHB.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

30 second mark... bald faced lie.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    This is embarrassing. It took a Bradley to pull over one of Saddam's statues.

The one of Saddam was much, much, bigger on an enormous and tall pedastal. A M88 tank retriever took it down using a block and tackle on its tank recovery boom. That was likely considerable overkill as it just folded over without much effort, but pulling on it horizontally using the boom was better than pulling on it from the ground. Ripping it off the pedestal wasn't that much effort either.

[video=youtube;B1PPNfGVW0s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1PPNfGVW0s[/video]

John

Top Bottom