• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Then what is it? What is it when politicians wear a mask on camera then take it off right after? They know it does nothing, otherwise they would wear it everywhere like they pass laws forcing others to do. So if it isn’t control, and it’s been proven to not work, what is it? I would really like an answer to that, so far, the ones advocating for wearing a mask have supplied none.
    I'll see if I can triangulate it for you

'Not all mask wearers are bad, Mkay?'

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Okay, if I was in the target age group and/or had multiple comorbidities, I might wear the mask if I was worried. That would be my personal decision. As my not wearing a mask doesn't affect you, especially considering it's been shown the masks don't work, then why should anyone be forced to wear a mask? THAT is the control part.

I read something early on when this whole thing started, posted by a Doctor. He said that he was a cancer Doc, treating something like Leukemia or something. He said when the patients were undergoing therapy, their immune systems were compromised, so they were advised to protect themselves by wearing a mask when out in public, wash their hands often, etc. He said what they didn't do was go to the neighborhood the patient lived in to tell everyone that they must mask or do anything special, for the health of the patient. What the politicians are doing now for COVID is like the latter example, which makes no sense.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here is all you need to know about the Left's agenda.
    Obamas birthday party without masks O.K.
    Tens of thousands of illegal aliens crossing the US border O.K. ((( Many Covid positive )))
    Lallapaloosa in Chicago O.K.

Sturgis Motorcycle Rally... Super spreader event !!! Bikers are going to kill everyone ! LOL

Why because it's in a red state !!!

This isn't about covid, this is about control !!!
    If nothing else they’re consistent. All last summer’s riots: no problem. Covid is anti-racist, so they’re fine.

Protesting lockdowns: super spreader!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So a friend will say to a young person, presumably in the least susceptible age range, thanks for wearing a mask to protect me, I really appreciate you doing that for me, because I sure as heck don't plan to get a vaccine...

ninepntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2019
    Newton co
    Once again, it’s totally political!

Who wins by controlling people?

The political party that is in power.
    Power hungry p ricks.

I want to know who is getting the kickback
    from all these tests??

Which politician is gonna benefit the most $?

All democrats will have huge infusions of
    Covid test cash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Then what is it? What is it when politicians wear a mask on camera then take it off right after? They know it does nothing, otherwise they would wear it everywhere like they pass laws forcing others to do. So if it isn’t control, and it’s been proven to not work, what is it? I would really like an answer to that, so far, the ones advocating for wearing a mask have supplied none.
    I'm calling it Mass Psychosis ......or perhaps Mask Psychosis. Theres a good video on you tube about it. Mass Psychosis, which is a epidemic of madness and it occurs when a large portion of society loses touch with reality and descends into delusions. "The masses have never thirsted for truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their tatse, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easlily their master, whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim." Gustav Le Bon fullsizeoutput_4e4.jpeg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Great article.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    why post pictures instead of links to the articles?
    Most people won’t click on the articles anyways, if it’s a snapshot of the article people are more likely to read it.

Do you have issue with the point being made from the pictures, or just wanting to make a point about posting pictures instead of links?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Most people won’t click on the articles anyways, if it’s a snapshot of the article people are more likely to read it.

Do you have issue with the point being made from the pictures, or just wanting to make a point about posting pictures instead of links?
    I ain't most people..you oughta know that by now.

Not enough info to know if I have an issue

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Great article. Thanks for sharing.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I don't particularly wear a mask...had to go get some blood tests today...had to mask at the lab. It was no big deal. My local grocery is not requiring a mask...so no probs there for now. If you want to mask up, do it. If you don't want to mask up, good deal too. So much evidence shows the cheap flimsy paper masks and the thin cloth neck gaiters do nothing good...but to each his own.

Top Bottom