Fairbanks, IN
    67173_491454540876918_1761495781_n.jpg

ptt811

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, IN
    I hope it ok to post stuff like this, I very seldom do it...But I saw this on Facebook today and wanted to Share. I am sorry to admit sometimes I forget there are Men out there like this !... If you have or do Serve .....THANK YOU !

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Who cares what day it was, those are just a few of the best of the best of the best, and our people need to remember who cares for them regardless as to their condition, or the ones they guard!

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Second That

Who cares what day it was, those are just a few of the best of the best of the best, and our people need to remember who cares for them regardless as to their condition, or the ones they guard!

Let me second that. even if true, why would anyone pick at the picture and overlook the dedication and determination of these heroic individuals. :patriot:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Posting pictures like that is always encouraged around here. What an honor to be able to guard those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I think the person actually standing out there in a hurricane should get the credit, not some of his buddies who got caught out in a storm months ago. If you think others should get the credit for this young mans elan then go for it. I prefer credit where it's due.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Much respect to them all.

Few things stir that certain emotion in me. Thinking of that very monument does it everytime.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I think the person actually standing out there in a hurricane should get the credit, not some of his buddies who got caught out in a storm months ago. If you think others should get the credit for this young mans elan then go for it. I prefer credit where it's due.

It's entirely possible that it may be the same guys involved. Either way, I don't really give a rats ass, they're all awesome!

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    For people who've never been, I highly recommend a visit if you're anywhere near DC/Arlington.

There are some youtube videos of the guards actually yelling at visitors for talking during the changing of the guard ceremony and for walking right up on the tomb where the guard stands guard. There are even signs all around to be quiet and reverent, as if anyone should need them. Makes you wonder if some people were raised by wolves, it really does.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom