• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I could come up the same amount of "proof" that Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Popeye, Whimpy, Pixie and Dixie, and Fearless Fly blew the buildings up.

Then we should get you a job working on the investigation committee because your story would be just about as believable as the one they gave us.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    When 4 out of 4 hijacked planes, flown by completely inexperienced pilots, somehow manage to completely avoid NORAD interception and crash on their own accord... 3 of which remarkably hit their intended targets.... 2 videotaped flying into WTC 1 & 2, 1 supposedly flown into the Pentagon (even though there is no video confirmation of this) and one that supposedly crashes into the Pennsylvania countryside that inexplicably disintegrates... no bodies, no seats, no luggage... just disintegrates....

When a 1000 witnesses still bloody with rubble and dust say that there were explosions all over WTC properties....

When a single building, four hundred feet away that housed CIA and Secret Service offices, doesn't get hit with an airplane or with any significant falling debris that closer buildings got hit with, mysteriously collapses AT FREE FALL SPEED in the same exact manner that WTC 1 & 2... and eye witness reports on the scene report huge explosions right before the collapses of all 3 buildings, yet the GOV says it fell because of office fires....

The largest crime in American history, yet no one checks the debris for explosive material?

Lets get this straight... Oxygen starved jet fuel fire in two identical buildings is responsible for melting the inner STEEL skeletal corecreating free-fall collapses of 100+ story buildings, both of which fall in exactly the same manner that a controlled demolition falls... yet there were no explosions....

Whats not to believe?

Do I believe the 1000 people that were street level, and the initial media reports that say there were huge explosions... or do I believe the GOV who immediately quarantined the area and briskly carted off the entire crime scene?

Again... no matter what you believe... there is plenty left to warrant questions or skepticism and for anyone to say that skepticism isn't warranted because the government says so, yet have the nerve to call for my tin foil hat... should look in the mirror.

And yet it is so hard to simply believe some crazed lunatics flew some aircraft into the buildings. :rolleyes: Even when it all was captured on video?

As far as explosions, I'm sure there was nothing in those buildings that would be there for normal business purposes that just might be explosive when heated by thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel? Oxygen starved??? Guess the big holes in the side of the building didn't allow any air to be sucked in to feed the fires? I could go on, but I won't as this has been hashed and rehashed billions of times.

And never mind that THOUSANDS of personnel would be required to be in on the "plan" and in 11 years not ONE has managed to leak anything about it? Yep, THAT'S believable.:n00b:

Skeptical, yeah you bet I am.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Building 7...
    Left alone for hours to burn because maybe people had a chance getting out of that building? There were other buildings or remains of other buildings and possible survivors to be rescued..

Oh, how about the way building 7 was built to begin with? Not exactly a typical build with cantilever steel beams on one side.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    You guys couldn't stop the bull**** for just one day, could ya?

It's like arguing whether Jimmy drank himself to death or OD'd on the drugs as you carry the casket to the grave and his momma is in earshot.

Please, just STFU about it today, will ya?

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    When 4 out of 4 yadda yadda yackety-schmackety blah blah blah

A line-by-line refutation is pointless when nearly every line of your post contains a falsehood or displays a shocking lack of knowledge of the topic outside of internet-based conspiranoiac nonsense. The sky is obviously a completely different color in your world than it is in mine, so I reckon I'm just stuck being an ignernt sheeple. Sucks to be me.

Instead of the usual fisking, let me offer this rebuttal: There are grownups talking here. Put a sock in it for just one day, okay? You can go back to dispensing your Rosie O'Donnell School of Structural Engineering forensic analysis expertise tomorrow.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Truthers disgust me. Rambone, ocsdor, lucky 4034, you are children. You are an insult to those who feel the pain or terrorism and a slap in the face to the men and women who are preventing such acts of terror from occurring. Your claims of conspiracy are grounded in ignorance and your delivery only serves to amplify your immaturity.

It is time to grow up.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    A line-by-line refutation is pointless when nearly every line of your post contains a falsehood or displays a shocking lack of knowledge of the topic outside of internet-based conspiranoiac nonsense. The sky is obviously a completely different color in your world than it is in mine, so I reckon I'm just stuck being an ignernt sheeple. Sucks to be me.

Instead of the usual fisking, let me offer this rebuttal: There are grownups talking here. Put a sock in it for just one day, okay? You can go back to dispensing your Rosie O'Donnell School of Structural Engineering forensic analysis expertise tomorrow.

Feel free to point out one line I wrote that wasn't a fact?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Truthers disgust me. Rambone, ocsdor, lucky 4034, you are children. You are an insult to those who feel the pain or terrorism and a slap in the face to the men and women who are preventing such acts of terror from occurring. Your claims of conspiracy are grounded in ignorance and your delivery only serves to amplify your immaturity.

It is time to grow up.

You know absolutely nothing about me... I served my country before 9/11 and voluntarily CHOSE orders (that at the time) took me away from comfortable shore duty to field medical school, directly to being stationed on Camp Pendleton as a field medic. I chose these orders days before Iraq fell. (making me one of the guys Tamara was paying)

I'm not here to argue in any way and I'm not here to say that I KNOW what happened or who did it. I don't accuse anyone or any government.... the only thing I feel passionate about is that the story I was given by the government, considering all accounts, is full of holes. If you are happy being fed swiss cheese while being told it is pepper jack... thats up to you.

Simply... as everything is stated, very little adds up. And considering this is a discussion forum, I don't see why it is beyond the realm of discussion? I haven't insulted any other INGOers...

Last edited:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    You know absolutely nothing about me... I served my country before 9/11 and voluntarily CHOSE orders (that at the time) took me away from comfortable shore duty to field medical school, directly to being stationed on Camp Pendleton as a field medic. I chose these orders days before Iraq fell. (making me one of the guys Tamara was paying)

I'm not here to argue in any way and I'm not here to say that I KNOW what happened or who did it. I don't accuse anyone or any government.... the only thing I feel passionate about is that the story I was given by the government, considering all accounts, is full of holes. If you are happy being fed swiss cheese while being told it is pepper jack... thats up to you.

Simply... as everything is stated, very little adds up. And considering this is a discussion forum, I don't see why it is beyond the realm of discussion? I haven't insulted any other INGOers...

I don't need to know anything about you. When you proclaim you do not know who was behind the dastardly attacks of 9/11 you have presented all the information necessary to make judgement. I stand by my initial statement. You are a child living in a man's world. An actual danger to society.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Feel free to point out one line I wrote that wasn't a fact?

OK

"When 4 out of 4 hijacked planes, flown by completely inexperienced pilots..."

...completely inexperienced save for the world-class training the hijackers received in Arizona.

"When a 1000 witnesses still bloody with rubble and dust say that there were explosions all over WTC properties.... "

Yes, traumatized witnesses are SO reliable...

"Lets get this straight... Oxygen starved jet fuel fire in two identical buildings is responsible for melting the inner STEEL skeletal core creating free-fall collapses of 100+ story buildings, both of which fall in exactly the same manner that a controlled demolition falls... yet there were no explosions...."

So much to cover here...

The fires were not starved for oxygen...in fact with two giant holes in the building at that altitude it was more like a blast furnace...plenty hot to soften...not melt...steel.

The Twin Towers were NOT Skeletonized-steel construction, they were perimeter-joined structures, and the failure point is obvious by looking at the design...

...speaking of design, the towers held far longer than designed...as they were NOT designed to be landing pads for trans-continental airliners.

But this takes the cake:

"and one that supposedly crashes into the Pennsylvania countryside that inexplicably disintegrates... no bodies, no seats, no luggage... just disintegrates.... "

What do you expect? They didn't find seats, luggage, or (many) whole bodies at the WTC, either...this is what happens when you slam an aluminum tube into an immovable object at 600mph...it disintigrates!!!

So, basically, NONE of your statements have ANY factual basis.

Your ignorance of basic engineering (don't get me started on your accumen in critical thinking) is laughable.

-Paul

Last edited:

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN

It is time to grow up.

picture.php

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    That is obvious...

Not obvious enough, apparently.

You've spouted off with the equivalent of "3,000,000 clones of Jesus rode velociraptors onto the Ark in Mesopotamia in 9AD and saved the world from..."

I mean, hell, where do you start refuting that crap? It's wrong from the jump. Believe what you want to, dude, and rock on. You've got the revealed Truth and you think anybody who doesn't see it is a sheeple stool pigeon, so what's the point?

Your beliefs have not one tiny bit of influence on reality, so spout away.

(But! Don't you think that if you were leaking the reality of the plans of the genocidal Masters of the Universe, that they'd do something to shut you down, instead of just hiring me to make fun of you? :dunno: )

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I wonder if these 1600 gentleman have an understanding of basic engineering?

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, I'm not here to say one way or the other... I simply do not know what happened, nor am I willing to take the word of a historically crooked government.

95% of this forum can sit around and cry that the gov is secretly trying to take their gun rights, or blast the current administration for covertly handing guns to Mexican criminals, but questioning the events that took place on 9/11? Only a fool wouldn't believe everything the government told them right?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Not obvious enough, apparently.

You've spouted off with the equivalent of "3,000,000 clones of Jesus rode velociraptors onto the Ark in Mesopotamia in 9AD and saved the world from..."

I mean, hell, where do you start refuting that crap? It's wrong from the jump. Believe what you want to, dude, and rock on. You've got the revealed Truth and you think anybody who doesn't see it is a sheeple stool pigeon, so what's the point?

Your beliefs have not one tiny bit of influence on reality, so spout away.

(But! Don't you think that if you were leaking the reality of the plans of the genocidal Masters of the Universe, that they'd do something to shut you down, instead of just hiring me to make fun of you? :dunno: )

Whoa... slow down killer. I'm not the one on here trying to refute anything... nor am I calling anybody any names or trying to tell people that I know and you don't? Take a look in the ****ing mirror... you are free to believe whatever you want, but according to YOU.. I'm not.

Why don't you mosey on down to Broad Ripple and have a cocktail....

Top Bottom