• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    You're right. You presented absolute nonsense, and then demanded people refute it.

I don't demand anything from you... nor would I from anyone trolling a thread. What of value have you added?

A couple of insults maybe :dunno:

As far as I know I'm allowed to have responsible discussion on this board... whether or not you agree with me is inconsequential. You can paint me to be un-American, evil, ignorant or whatever makes you feel comfortable.... If insults don't make you feel comfortable enough, maybe you will simply not visit the thread or continue to troll? Again... inconsequential. Either way, I can absorb the dish for a little more entertainment.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Here's what matters about 9/11:

It was used as the main excuse for the one of the largest eviscerations of civil liberties this nation has ever seen, one which continues to march forward unto this day.

I find most of the arguments about the events and guilty parties of that day to be convenient distractions from the painful truth of the events and guilty parties in our own government who have conspired in the open air to rob us of our birthrights every day since.

Whether they all had good intentions or merely feigned them, the results are the same. We are less free.

May those who perished innocently that day rest in peace.

May the perpetrators and any who have seen fit to capitalize on that horror for their nefarious ends rot in hell.

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    I don't demand anything from you...

Well, I suppose "Feel free to point out one line I wrote that wasn't a fact?" could be viewed as an impolitely relayed request, rather than strictly a "demand", so you've got me there.

lucky4034 said:
    What of value have you added?

Other than belly laughs at your expense? Not much, I reckon. But seriously, say something about "oxygen-starved fire melting steel" again, 'cause that $#!+ is HILARIOUS!

llucky4034 said:
    As far as I know I'm allowed to have responsible discussion on this board...

As far as I know, you're allowed to make an arse of yourself in front of everyone on the internet with an IQ above room temperature on this board, too, so please, continue! :)

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I wonder if these 1600 gentleman have an understanding of basic engineering?

It is funny to me that none of these 1600 gentlemen offer a theory as to:

How 3 buildings at the WTC, visited by over 5000 people a day were rigged for explosive demolition without ANYONE seeing the gutted interior, explosive charges and wiring required to bring down 3 buildings in one day...

...or the crews required to set the charges, rig the wiring, or weaken the lower structure, which is common practice in controlled detonation...

...or the remote detonation control room, you know...where all the wires lead...

...or the fact that the cover story required hijacking 4 jetliners, and successfully crashing them into the supposedly pre-rigged skyscrapers...if it's all a lie, why go through all the trouble? After all, if the government planned it all anyway, why didn't they just make it look like a truck bomb exploded on-site?

Your "Theory" is as full of holes as you seem to think the official report is.

Bah!

-Paul

Last edited:

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    Here's what matters about 9/11:

It was used as the main excuse for the one of the largest eviscerations of civil liberties this nation has ever seen, one which continues to march forward unto this day.

I have not one argument with that. It is an incontrovertible statement of fact.

The general populace and the nominally representative government were panicked into "doing Something", and that Something was almost always wrong.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    It is funny to me that none of these 1600 gentlemen offer an theory as to:

How 3 buildings at the WTC, visited by over 5000 people a day were rigged for explosive demolition without ANYONE seeing the gutted interior, explosive charges and wiring required to bring down 3 buildings in one day...

...or the crews required to set the charges, rig the wiring, or weaken the lower structure, which is common practice in controlled detonation...

...or the remote detonation control room, you know...where all the wires lead...

...or the fact that the cover story required hijacking 4 jetliners, and successfully crashing them into the supposedly pre-rigged skyscrapers...if it's all a lie, why go through all the trouble? After all, if the government planned it all anyway, why didn't they just make it look like a truck bomb exploded on-site?

Your "Theory" is as full of holes as you seem to think the official report is.

Bah!

-Paul

I'm waiting for 1600 architects and engineers who support the GOV's findings to stand up?

I'm not saying they don't exist... but where are they?

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    ...or the fact that the cover story required hijacking 4 jetliners, and successfully crashing them into the supposedly pre-rigged skyscrapers...

No, no, no!

According to lucky4034 they only crashed TWO of them into the pre-rigged skyscrapers! The other two were conveniently disappeared and the passengers... I don't know, maybe whisked off to Area 51 like in that Kris Kristofferson movie ...before missiles hit the Pentagon and that field in PA.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    The simple fact remain that the powers that be have used this tragedy to further the control of the govt and the power it wields at the expense of the people. The assaults on the Constitution and Bill of rights and the excessve amounts of money spent since 9-11 are unconsionable! Nothing done in the name of National Security and public safety has been justifiable in regards to the freedom lost. The TSA, warrantless wiretaps, Patriot Act, NDAA et all are naked power grabs by successive administrations of both parties and schemers alike. The FED is so gargantuan that it may never be reigned in again, if it was ever possible after WWII anyway.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Tamara;3301662 OBut seriously said:
    HILARIOUS!
    [/I]

Here is food for thought... The temperature that jet fuel burns is proportionate to the amount of available oxygen for ignition. Maximum temperature in ideal conditions (excess oxygen) can reach 900 degrees Centigrade....

Open air temperatures of jet fuel (for instance a pool sitting in an open parking lot) will burn at roughly 300C (according to wiki).... (already oxygen starved)

How much available oxygen was available inside an oxygen starved building full of smoke? Hard to say for sure, but more than likely the temperatures of the igniting jet fuel were sustained at less than 300 degrees centigrade.

Will that melt steel? Absolutely not... could it soften it enough to cause a collapse? Maybe... but that's a long shot. Even if it did burn hot enough to soften the steel and force a few of the upper level floors to break free from the 46 steel columns in the center of the building creating a pancake effect as the building fell... would the building fall at near free fall speed?

No way... not in my mind. There would have to be at least some resistance as each floor stacked when hitting the floor beneath it... wouldn't there?

And what about those center columns? If the surrounding structure was "breaking loose" why did they all collapse and symmetrically at that. The entire building fell at near free fall speed towards the path of MOST RESISTANCE? (straight downward)

That seems almost impossible.

Again... when 1600 architects/engineers closely study the collapse and come to the same conclusion that it is highly improbable that a building with that design (or any design for that matter) would fall as explained by the GOV... and can provide an educated, unbiased analysis backed by science, I see no harm in listening to what they have to say.

Especially when all the unlikely events happened not once, not twice... but 3 times in about the same exact fashion. --

---------------------------

And then, when all 1600 of these experts come to the conclusion that the most logical explanation for the events that took place was demolition by explosion.... You have to at least question whether or not the GOV did any tests to see if there was explosive materials in the debris right?

The GOV didn't even lie and say "we tested the dust and there were no explosive materials found"... They said... "we didn't test the debris for explosive materials at all!!"

The greatest crime scene in American History and the people in charge of investigating it didn't even bother to test for explosive materials? Even after hundreds of victims reported explosions before, during and after the planes hit and the buildings collapsed? Funny enough, that independent researches tested the dust and found Thermite
    --------------------------------------

Again, the 1600 architects/engineers don't place blame on anyone... and nor do I. But is it that unreasonable to ask questions?

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Found some more crazy conspiracy theorists

Italian Supreme Court head calls for international 9/11 inquiry

Fernando Imposimato, the President of the Italian Supreme Court, has raised the call for a criminal investigation of 9/11, comparing the terror attacks to the declassified "false flag" incidents carried out by the CIA in Italy under Operation Gladio.

"The 9/11 attacks were a global state terror operation permitted by the administration of the USA, which had foreknowledge of the operation yet remained intentionally unresponsive in order to make war against Afghanistan and Iraq," Imposimato declared in a letter....

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Please...somebody...bring back negative rep. It was the only thing that the loons and dips cared about....which is kinda funny in itself.

ray d

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Some people just can not think for themselves they let the MSM do it for them.If you dont want another 911 go after the people who did this one.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Who raised you guys? Are you just visiting here? Just WOW.

Sad thing is, your here in Indiana and not California like I'd figure. And I assume own guns to boot. Do you guys dress normal in public to fit in?
    How do you look the rest of the time? Do you hang out together in special bug-proof rooms? Do you have special glasses to tell us from them from you? Is there an x on the back of your neck or is that part of the other side? I take it that the meds just don't work.

I am actually serious. I'd really like to know. :dunno:

I did have to un-check most of you off my ignore list just so I could see the whole thread. Ignore list sure cuts the pages down.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom