• ...and so much more!
  • rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Oh, an amateur!

The waiting only works for mild problems, which ultimately are not really problems if they self-resolve given a day or so. Then you step it up to adding boiling water. Hot water can make help if it's use in sufficient quantitie. Plunging or some other active method of mechanically moving the clog is necessary for serious obstructions.

The worst clog was when the kids flushed down a bunch of baby wipes. they don't dissolve. Broke one snake. Finally resolved by removing the toilet so I could access the drain side, then re-installed. The neighbors know there's a good clog going on when they drive by and see the toilet in the front yard! LOL. That was worse than when they made a "beach" in the bathroom sink by dumping a few bucket loads of sand in it. Had to remove the drain pipes on that one, too!

-rvb

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I use the 5gallon plunger. 5 gallon bucket of water, poured from about 3' above the bowl. So far it works every time. And it helps if you drink more water . Softer stool, easier to move.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The worst clog was when the kids flushed down a bunch of baby wipes. they don't dissolve. Broke one snake. Finally resolved by removing the toilet so I could access the drain side, then re-installed. The neighbors know there's a good clog going on when they drive by and see the toilet in the front yard! LOL. That was worse than when they made a "beach" in the bathroom sink by dumping a few bucket loads of sand in it. Had to remove the drain pipes on that one, too!

-rvb

I do not envy those experiences!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I remember once me and my nephews went fishing. Caught a bunch of bluegill and crappie, then took them to dads to clean them and fry em. Well I was cleaning them while dad was getting the meat ready to fry, my nephews were on clean up duty. Anyways long story short, they were throwing the scales and bones in dads toilet and flushing them. Dads big into church, reads his bible daily, etc. but that day I believe any evil he had inside of him came out.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    s-eac26989c363f0c6abb40dd1147e4de32e28f6ab.gif

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Oh man, not this :poop: again.....Maybe you should put White Castle sliders on the menu daily. Heard thru the grapevine they are an excellent diet aide too.

BTW, that poo pusher is revolting.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Don't know if they still have the same policy but Rotorooter has done us well. Had a toilet problem and they sent out someone to diagnose the problem. Said no charge unless they actually did work. I won't go into details but he told me what to do, it was a simple fix I did myself, nothing difficult just had to know what to do. Good luck with everything my friend, Cousin Jim.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Oh man, not this :poop: again.....Maybe you should put White Castle sliders on the menu daily. Heard thru the grapevine they are an excellent diet aide too.

BTW, that poo pusher is revolting.

Hah! If I could eat sliders, I would!

The idea of the poo pusher is revolting, but it's efficacy is equally as impressive. And it's easy to clean and comes with a little stand. Way, way, better for anything that needs a plunger than a plunger.

Don't know if they still have the same policy but Rotorooter has done us well. Had a toilet problem and they sent out someone to diagnose the problem. Said no charge unless they actually did work. I won't go into details but he told me what to do, it was a simple fix I did myself, nothing difficult just had to know what to do. Good luck with everything my friend, Cousin Jim.

My problems are solved! The poo pusher works!

I know that bears s#%t in the woods but apparently thats not the case with rhino's.....guess thats the price you pay.

That is what happens when you domesticate certain animals. Jim.

rhino is watching you two!

iu

Top Bottom