• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I doubt it. Perry is Al Gore incarnate. Look at his record and his speeches.

The man doesn't just want national health care, he wants INTERnational health care with mexico as a partner!

No way I vote for perry or obama. I may hold my nose for someone who is actually a 'lessor' evil but perry (and romney) will NEVER get my vote.

X 10. A pox on all their houses!! :xmad:

Conservative candidate or I vote for the Constitution Party candidate, or the Libertarian Party. I will never again vote for a Republican who lies to prove his conservative views and then acts as a liberal, such as Romney, Perry, Gingrinch and others are doing and have done.

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    It took radical out of control rebels to create this country and that's what it is going to take to fix it. The founding fathers of this country were a bunch of anarchists with radical new ideas and a passion for their beliefs. This country has turned against every basic principle it was founded upon.:twocents:

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    I agree I did describe Rambone!!! A lot of people bash him on here for stating his beliefs, but if people really want change that is what it takes. He takes the time to point out the injustices in our country no matter who they affect. That is the large scale problem in this country people feel that if it doesn't affect their lives then who cares. It's not about personal beliefs or how laws pertain to an individual it is about preserving our freedoms and rights.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I agree I did describe Rambone!!! A lot of people bash him on here for stating his beliefs, but if people really want change that is what it takes. He takes the time to point out the injustices in our country no matter who they affect. That is the large scale problem in this country people feel that if it doesn't affect their lives then who cares. It's not about personal beliefs or how laws pertain to an individual it is about preserving our freedoms and rights.

Lol, I very much agree, and I usually agree with Rambone, although there are some exceptions. I also think the Rambone bashing has almost become a hobby for some. If you want to call him out, that's fine, but misrepresenting his arguments and calling him names (or any of us other America hating anarchists :rolleyes:) is not the way to do it. Ok, thread jack over, back to your regularly scheduled program. :):

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Even though Perry and Romney talked the most it doesn't mean I liked what they said. To me it just proved that were both flip flop kings.

Last edited:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    i will be happy to vote for any of them. we need to get obama out, and any of the GOP candidates are a heck of a lot better than what we came up with last time! still cant believe the best we could come up with last time was McCain!

jake

I wouldn't say a heck of a lot better, but maybe a little better anyway. At least none of them would bow to foriegn powers or try to take away our 2A. Show me a true fiscal conservative other than Paul though.... Maybe Herman Cain? Bachman I don't know what to think off. The others are closet dems and big spenders. This election has to be about 2 things. One; Maintaining constitutional integrity and Two; Balancing the Budget. Strange how you can't have one without the other....

@Arm America
    Just like the last election, no good choice at this time.
    No good choices ever. Make the best from what we have? Good people have a hell of a time in politics. Not many good ones make it through to this level. We have to make do with what we have and decide who will do the least harm. cynical? Yeah, but reality bites.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    It took radical out of control rebels to create this country and that's what it is going to take to fix it. The founding fathers of this country were a bunch of anarchists with radical new ideas and a passion for their beliefs. This country has turned against every basic principle it was founded upon.:twocents:

We do need a dramatic turn of events. However, like Rambone, the FF were decidedly NOT anarchists. Does anyone know what that word means? The founding fathers were mostly statesmen, lawyers, and leaders in the community and/or business. They believed in a different type of government, but government nonetheless.

Anarchy is bad for everyone. It may sound cool, but it quickly becomes rule of the warlord. For those budding warlords out there that might be nice but for most of us, we just want civil liberty and a balanced ledger. We want the government to protect us from true enemies but not as a nanny. We want the government to make us roads, but not hand out cell phones on our tax dollars. We want them to make nice with other sovereign nations but not play world police or bow down to them. We don't want anarchy, we want freedom. There is a significant difference.

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    We do need a dramatic turn of events. However, like Rambone, the FF were decidedly NOT anarchists. Does anyone know what that word means? The founding fathers were mostly statesmen, lawyers, and leaders in the community and/or business. They believed in a different type of government, but government nonetheless.

Anarchy is bad for everyone. It may sound cool, but it quickly becomes rule of the warlord. For those budding warlords out there that might be nice but for most of us, we just want civil liberty and a balanced ledger. We want the government to protect us from true enemies but not as a nanny. We want the government to make us roads, but not hand out cell phones on our tax dollars. We want them to make nice with other sovereign nations but not play world police or bow down to them. We don't want anarchy, we want freedom. There is a significant difference.

I understand who and what the ff were. Although ask youself the question by todays standards how would our ff be treated or looked upon? Terrorists, radicals, anarchists? I am just trying to prove a point this counrty lives inside the box. Government that is under control and serves the people as intended seems to be considered anarchy in the modern times we live in. Just my little opinion done jacking have a great friday INGO

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    The debate last night was disappointing. They focused on Perry vs Romney flip-flopping catfights instead of giving time to any of the other candidates. I can not vote for either of those two and not feel in my heart like I just did something horribly wrong.

Ron Paul is my guy, and I will vote for no one else.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

You just described rambone. :D

Lol, I very much agree, and I usually agree with Rambone, although there are some exceptions. I also think the Rambone bashing has almost become a hobby for some. If you want to call him out, that's fine, but misrepresenting his arguments and calling him names (or any of us other America hating anarchists :rolleyes:) is not the way to do it. Ok, thread jack over, back to your regularly scheduled program. :):

Good thing when the British told the Americans at Concord, Bunker Hill and other places to disperse to the free speech zone, they didn't all go home.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Could it be that "fair and balanced" is balanced toward certain people?

Romney reminds me of a used car saleman and Perry comes across as a smart a$$. By giving the two of them more talk time, they had greater opportunities to expose themselves. Disappointing!

Top Bottom