• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I don't pay attention to the debates, they just mean I'm going to be lied to. Again.

In this election, my vote will likely be for Dr. Paul, but the main goal is to prevent Obama from being an untouchable, term-limited occupant of the office of the President. In that position, the People have no way to prevent him from any course of action he wishes to take. We have nothing to "hold over his head" and no way to POLITICALLY threaten him. If he gets a second term, I have my opinions of what will happen to this country, our people, our American ideals, and our way of life, and none of the things I foresee happening are in any way pro-American.

早上好同志。今天是您的健康如何?

Blessings,
    Bill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Good thing when the British told the Americans at Concord, Bunker Hill and other places to disperse to the free speech zone, they didn't all go home.

I agree. We should encourage all good patriots to open fire on officials when we are denied our rights in even the most minor way. :rolleyes:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Faux News removes poll showing Ron Paul victory, then claims Romney won

Less than 12 hours after the debate, the official poll has been disabled and removed from the Faux News website. Ron Paul held a commanding lead and more than 70,000 people participated (at least). Gone.

Instead they tout the victory of Mitt Romney. Long live the Establishment.

I have said it before. Fox News and its shills SOLE PURPOSE is to keep the Establishment in power. They are NOT on your side and do NOT care about liberty. They corrupt conservative viewers into statist neocons. Turn it off!! *#@$&%!!!!!!!!!!!

Who won the debate? | Fox News <<<<<<(now a dead link)

Romney Wins In Orlando | Fox News
    <<<< The real winner isn't even listed as "Second Tier" :n00b:
    Among those second-tier candidates, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, and Herman Cain all had good nights--especially Santorum who got a lot of airtime and has been consistently strong in the debates. Michele Bachmann didn't have much of an impact at all.

Screenshot captured earlier this morning:
    230911debate.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Apparently Santorum (Mr. 1.44% there in that list) "had a good night" according to the link Rambone posted.

6a00d8345531e669e200e54f693fb18834-640wi.jpg

Also, upon checking the comment box on that same article, all the commenters apparently noticed the same thing Rambone did.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Polls like the one discussed above don't really measure anything. If you watch Fox enough, you see very lopsided polls for all sorts of crazy things. The Ron Paul supporters are very organized, vocal and active. Once word gets out there is a poll on the internet they are all over it. Not being critical, just an observation.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, if the debate was rigged in Perry's favour, (which may well have been the case, given the questioning and post debate reporting), then he did everything he could to shoot himself in the butt. By all conservative measures (and pundits opinions) he did extremely poorly. Personally, I think Johnson did pretty well (from what I've seen). Here's hoping that Perry shoots right into the same rankings as Bachmann, where he deserves to be.
    No-one seemed to like him.

Runnin’ From Rick - Conservative Pundits Turn On Perry After Debate | Election 2012

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Good thing when the British told the Americans at Concord, Bunker Hill and other places to disperse to the free speech zone, they didn't all go home.

I don't see you throwing any beer bottles and cursing at British soldiers. You wanna try?:D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well, if the debate was rigged in Perry's favour, (which may well have been the case, given the questioning and post debate reporting), then he did everything he could to shoot himself in the butt. By all conservative measures (and pundits opinions) he did extremely poorly. Personally, I think Johnson did pretty well (from what I've seen). Here's hoping that Perry shoots right into the same rankings as Bachmann, where he deserves to be.
    No-one seemed to like him.

Runnin’ From Rick - Conservative Pundits Turn On Perry After Debate | Election 2012

Johnson certainly had the best Obama zinger of the night.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Well, not taking past statements and judging purely on how they performed in this debate, I would have to say that my preferred candidate, Ron Paul, did not win the debate as it is. The concept of winning the debate to me means, who came out having made the best overall impression. While I agreed with everything he said, I thought that a few others made a better impression as collected well spoken candidates.

1. Herman Cain
    2. Mitt Romney
    3. Michelle Bachman/Newt
    4. Ron Paul/Santorum
    5. Gary Johnson
    and well beneath them
    6. John Huntsman
    and well beneath him
    7. Perry -wtf was that?

If I picked my team based only upon this debate I would go with Herman Cain.

My real dream team would be Paul/Cain. Not sure which order. While I really like Paul's ideas, I think Cain might do a better job at diplomacy and just generally being presidential. hmmm.

Muzzle Flash

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Valpo
    Well, not taking past statements and judging purely on how they performed in this debate, I would have to say that my preferred candidate, Ron Paul, did not win the debate as it is. The concept of winning the debate to me means, who came out having made the best overall impression. While I agreed with everything he said, I thought that a few others made a better impression as collected well spoken candidates.

1. Herman Cain
    2. Mitt Romney
    3. Michelle Bachman/Newt
    4. Ron Paul/Santorum
    5. Gary Johnson
    and well beneath them
    6. John Huntsman
    and well beneath him
    7. Perry -wtf was that?

If I picked my team based only upon this debate I would go with Herman Cain.

My real dream team would be Paul/Cain. Not sure which order. While I really like Paul's ideas, I think Cain might do a better job at diplomacy and just generally being presidential. hmmm.

I agree but my real opinion is that the debate was funnier then heck.Talk about Nero fiddling while Rome is burning.

Top Bottom