• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have chrome and have not had a problem, always logged in.

I would pay a higher site supporter fee not to have ads if the Ad Remover stopped working here.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am signed in all the time. Using Firefox. Been getting ads constantly for the last few days.

Looking back this seems to be the situation. The only paid subscriber I see complaining is an INGO advertiser and that is most likely a glitch that will be worked out.

One more reason to become a site supporter, beside all the great content and superlative individuals I get to know.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    Looking back this seems to be the situation. The only paid subscriber I see complaining is an INGO advertiser and that is most likely a glitch that will be worked out.

One more reason to become a site supporter, beside all the great content and superlative individuals I get to know.

So you are saying "Pay up or shut up".

Just might have to pay up.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No, not at all.

I think INGO is worth paying for.

I don't even use 99% of the perks that come with the subscription. My ad blocker costs more.

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN

Nope, I am getting them also. I am a subscriber, and always logged in. Getting them at my home computer and work computer.

They are very spotty, maybe one in every 10 clicks or so... Started a couple of days ago.

Most of them that I am getting slide up from the bottom. I have never run any ad blocker.

Ron

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Getting them also on Chrome. I thought it was something my work did. I haven't checked at home to see if it's doing the same.

It is also running slow...like when I type there is a delay from when I punch the keys until the letters/words materialize.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

I am a site supporter, and I was getting ads until I updated my adblockers in both firefox and chrome.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    Sorry for the late reply, was testing something and had a code fail... Should be gone now. Sorry.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I just noticed that my Privacy Badger is turned off for INGO, so I am not blocking anything here.

I use Privacy Badger from the EFF everywhere else for the most part on the Internet.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I'm logged in and getting ads in this thread between posts. Post, ad, post, ad. And the occasional pop up and phone freezes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If not logged in and just looking I see ads. If logged in I see the banner on top but that is all. No ad blockers or magic potions in play.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm now getting Culvers and Chevy truck ads at the bottom of the screen.

Top Bottom