• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    So at what point was striking the man justified? Tiny had already flipped the guy off, heckling is not illegal, nor does it cause bodily harm? Tony just set up his next multi million dollar payoff, and gets another shot at criminal charges.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So at what point was striking the man justified? Tiny had already flipped the guy off, heckling is not illegal, nor does it cause bodily harm? Tony just set up his next multi million dollar payoff, and gets another shot at criminal charges.

It wasn't. Tony Stewart should be in the pokey right now.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Good for Tony! Some people just need shown that words have consequences...

tenor.gif

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

You're probably correct on the lawsuit if not the charges. Seems like the world had fewer Jack A's causing trouble and doing stupid things when instant attitude adjustment was more acceptable and instigating trouble was less profitable.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    Everyone is a tough guy when you got a fan club to back you up, but yet he had to ice his hand after that....:laugh:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Nice to see the big mouth get it.

On the other hand Stewart really needs to watch his temper and can not be doing this stuff. I am guessing that punch just cost him six figures.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    "He iced his hand and went back to signing autographs for the girl that nearly missed out on the opportunity".

I got that part but the brave for the fan club part .....:n00b:

Any of you ever made laps in a race car. In a real race. Made full power passes down a drag strip on the edge. Blasted your tail through the woods on 2 wheels in a real competition and then face an a$$ hat like that dung spewer. It does not require a fan club to get up in it with these butt brains.

Just curious.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    If there was a lawsuit for every fight in the pits at the dirt track there probably wouldn't be enough lawyers for everybody to have one. The guy was jonesin' for a pokin' and got it. Whatever his motives were, he got it. Ain't right but it is what it is.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If there was a lawsuit for every fight in the pits at the dirt track there probably wouldn't be enough lawyers for everybody to have one. The guy was jonesin' for a pokin' and got it. Whatever his motives were, he got it. Ain't right but it is what it is.

Kitley Speedrome.

That is all.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I got that part but the brave for the fan club part .....:n00b:

Any of you ever made laps in a race car. In a real race. Made full power passes down a drag strip on the edge. Blasted your tail through the woods on 2 wheels in a real competition and then face an a$$ hat like that dung spewer. It does not require a fan club to get up in it with these butt brains.

Just curious.

yes raced motocross/enduros ,drag raced, and helped pit crew for a buddy that ran a sprint car......done my share of pit fighting....so yes *******s need punched sometimes.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    yes raced motocross/enduros ,drag raced, and helped pit crew for a buddy that ran a sprint car......done my share of pit fighting....so yes *******s need punched sometimes.....

Heck we mixed it up in the garages at the Speedway more than once. If you call the LEO over getting jacked up on your overloaded mouth you will get jacked up all the time.

Top Bottom