• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Good! Guy needed it. If you're gonna run your mouth you better be able to back it up. Men fight. This society needs more men, not little metrosexual pansy liberals and internet commandos.
    In the real world you run your mouth and a real man like Tony Stewart might just punch you in that vagina so the next time you think twice before showing it off.
    Also, that looked like the pits to me. What happens in the pits stays in the pits. He had tosign a waver to even be in there. If that guy wants to try something against tony that will be the last track he ever is allowed at.
    Someone mentioned cops and lawsuits. Tony Stewart doesnt give two craps. Thats why hes Tony Stewart and I love the guy.
    If you seek someone out to intentionally talk **** to and bait, then you need punched period. If you are man enough to punch back harder and win the arguement then good for you.
    We seriously need to bring dueling back in this country.
    I should seriously start a business where people can come in and sign a waver and kick the **** out of each other. But someone who got their ass beat fair and square would sue and ruin it.

You mean like a Fight Club? First rule about Fight Club... don't talk about Fight Club. :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I miss the days when real men didn't get into fights over words, and observed the motto "just don't touch me." Any knucklehead can spout off at the mouth. Why give him the satisfaction of knowing he got under your skin?

You miss the days before 1942?
    When "fighting words" was decided by the Supreme Court to be exceptions to the 1st Amendment in the Chaplinsky case?
    Of course, over the years, the court has changed their minds.
    But to remember "before", you'd be a bit older than I figured.

:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Blatant name dropping. 15 yard penalty.
    Man at lest we did not loose a down.

Met him in the Menard Indy car days. Many friends on that team and I spent time at that shop. Raced with them. Worked on his Harley when it pitched. We were all riding the night before Qually's for the Brickyard. The wiring on his new custom went south. No lights. I spent a couple of hours rigging it up so we could still ride. Out until sun up. Tony crashed at the hotel for an hour and went to the track. He put the Pontiac on the pole that day. That started a thing. Rode with him for a few years. Superstitious I guess. But good times.

This is his custom. Taken in Daytona at Bike Week. He rode with us in the rain before he took off to the next race. Thats my bike behind his. I am pretty wet in this pic. No I am not wearing that stupid hat...:):

nal1ANc.jpg

Top Bottom