Too hot to fail? Tomi Lahren's fall from grace.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I guess having a opinion of your own is a bad thing.This issue is being handled just like the left would.I disagree with her thinking on this subject,but she seems pretty level on most others.

I kind've see this a little different, akin to falsifying part of your resume (the part where you claimed experience as a conservative). This sort of thing usually results in termination

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I guess having a opinion of your own is a bad thing.This issue is being handled just like the left would.I disagree with her thinking on this subject,but she seems pretty level on most others.

Except for her nasty little comment that pro-life people conservatives are somehow "hypocritical," and the fact that she works for someone not in a governmental role who has a say so on how his company is portrayed, however much we may like (or dislike) the employer in question, Glenn Beck.
    IOW, it's a false comparison.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are rhetorical questions even allowed on Ingo?

I'll probably be banned any minute now.

Except for her nasty little comment that pro-life people conservatives are somehow "hypocritical," and the fact that she works for someone not in a governmental role who has a say so on how his company is portrayed, however much we may like (or dislike) the employer in question, Glenn Beck.
    IOW, it's a false comparison.

She said it was hypocritical to say you favor smaller government, then want government to tell women what they can do with their bodies. If conservatives believed that's what being anti abortion is, she'd have a point. But the reason most conservatives oppose abortion is because they believe it's murder. No sane person would say people have a right to choose murder. To conservatives, it has nothing to do with choice.

Lahren saying that demonstrates to me her utter misunderstanding of the conservative position on abortion. Or, maybe she does understand it and was after approval.

As far as her firing, of course Beck has a right to fire her. But was it just? If as others have said, she has been vocally "pro life" all this time and flipfloped just for this interview, I think that's a just reason. If it's a fairly longstanding position and Beck simply fired her because he doesn't like it, that's kinda douchey.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I'll probably be banned any minute now.

She said it was hypocritical to say you favor smaller government, then want government to tell women what they can do with their bodies. If conservatives believed that's what being anti abortion is, she'd have a point. But the reason most conservatives oppose abortion is because they believe it's murder. No sane person would say people have a right to choose murder. To conservatives, it has nothing to do with choice.

Lahren saying that demonstrates to me her utter misunderstanding of the conservative position on abortion. Or, maybe she does understand it and was after approval.

As far as her firing, of course Beck has a right to fire her. But was it just? If as others have said, she has been vocally "pro life" all this time and flipfloped just for this interview, I think that's a just reason. If it's a fairly longstanding position and Beck simply fired her because he doesn't like it, that's kinda douchey.

I agree with you, but her recent position is most definitely a huge flipflip.

Evidence:

This woman, and I use the term loosely, single-handedly kills legitimacy of the modern-day feminist movement every time she speaks.
    …does she realize how damaging she is to her own narrative? Think about it: the “pro-choicers” are supposed to be about rare and safe abortions. That’s how they avoid sounding like straight-up baby killers…
    Then we have Lena freakin’ Dunham out there wishing she could have murdered a fetus. Wishing for the option to kill your child doesn’t exactly say much about the cause, her character, or the pro-choice movement.
    And here I thought the loving Left…were all about peace, and love, and light, except when it comes to the unborn, I suppose. Then it’s a different story, a story they write and rewrite to fit their narrative…

FLIP FLOP: Three Months Ago Tomi Lahren Said Abortion Is Murder

Top Bottom