• Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    NoWhining.jpg

Oh, for heaven's sakes, just look somewhere else! :soapbox:
    Have you ever even seen a woman's face or are your eyes riveted to her chest the same way they seem to be riveted to old men's privates?:oldwise:

Doug

Last edited:

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    They are 60 and still at the gym, let them do what ever they want in the locker room. After all it's all the same and to be honest it is damn comfortable. Give it a try you might become like the old men.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I just have to rant about all the old guys that frequent my gym who apparently have NO SHAME when it comes to parading their wrinkled, hairy, fat bodies around the locker room. Now, I'm no prude in the locker room, and I understand that you have to get changed, and will see some disturbing things at times, but it seems that the guys at my gym go a little overboard.

A couple examples: sitting in the hot tub relaxing after a workout a month or so ago, this guy comes in completely naked as a jay bird and climbs into the tub with me. Sorry man, but I don't swing that way.:gaychase:

Then just this morning, my wife and I went to the gym after dropping the kids off at school. Of course Monday morning is packed with the senior citizens who just sit around drinking coffee. After my workout, I hit the locker room and decide to soak in the hot tub. It was actually quite relaxing since I was the only one in there. About 5 minutes later this guy comes from the showers and stops right at the steps to the hot tub and says "It's kinda like a big bath tub, huh?" I open my eyes and there stands this 60 something year old man in all his glory using his towel to dry his grey hair. (did I mention he was bald?) He then takes his towel, throws it over his shoulder and continues to talk to me for about 5 minutes. I tried to use the chlorine in the hot tub to bleach my eyes, but it didn't help at all.

The locker room also has a lounge area with some nice leather couches and a television. On my way out of the locker room, I have to pass through the lounge, and there sits another 70 something guy (probably about 275-300 lbs.) stark naked sitting in the chair reading a magazine. :puke:

I complained at the front desk, but it seems like every time I go to the gym, there has to be at least one guy like this. I mean for the love of all that is right, WRAP A TOWEL AROUND IT MAN!! I'm not afraid of seeing a little guy flesh every now and then, but this is ridiculous.

Rant Off.
    :ranton:

Just stop looking at them? It isn't their fault you feel the need to check them out.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I don't know what it is, but it's disgusting.

I once walked into the locker room to see a naked, old man trimming his nose hair in the mirror with his wrinkly balls sitting on the sink.:puke:

I just turned my head and walked away without saying anything, but I couldn't help but think to myself, "excuse me, but can you get for ****ing nasty ass old balls off of the sink that people wash their hands?"
    Wrong just wrong, yet funny in a 5th grade boy sense of humor.:rolleyes:

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Guys PLEASE... I'm trying to pay attention to Shannon Bream on Fox News. She is filling in for Bret Bair and you guys are talking about old man johnsons.

Come on- going to to the gym is like going to the marina with your boat... There is always someone with a larger one.

Back to Shannon now...

:popcorn:

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Reminds me of when me and friend used to work out together at a gym in Tn. about 15 years ago. We both went and did our workout then went to get in the hot tub (wearing swimming trunks). After about 10 minutes in there a really big old guy walked up and started talking to us, he was nude. He then got in the tub with us. Needless to say we both bugged out of there as soon as we politely could. Never got in that hot tub again.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Reminds me of when me and friend used to work out together at a gym in Tn. about 15 years ago. We both went and did our workout then went to get in the hot tub (wearing swimming trunks). After about 10 minutes in there a really big old guy walked up and started talking to us, he was nude. He then got in the tub with us. Needless to say we both bugged out of there as soon as we politely could. Never got in that hot tub again.

Do you think that little bit of fabric you and your boy were wearing created much of a barrier? I would've been much more worried about the bacteria bath you were taking than having a fat, naked man join in the soak.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I am pretty sure between the chlorine and the heat of the water there is not much bacteria that can live in there. So much more concerned with the over weight naked guy.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yeah, unless they drained and cleaned it after every day or 2...I wouldn't be so sure that there wasn't much along the lines of bacteria. Even if cleaned and chlorinated, someone that is infected with whatever gets in...it'll take hours to kill the new bacteria or whatever. As far as the water temperature killing the bacteria, sorry but no. You're looking at 120-130 as a start and unless you're some sort of super human, you're not enjoying a 120 soak. Most of the sterilization was done around 350-500 degrees with water/steam.

Sterilization was a big part of one of my previous jobs. If things weren't sterilized properly, it could have led to serious infections with people having hip or knee implants rejecting or quite possibly death.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    I see no problem here.

If you go into a gym locker room and can't help looking at the "parts" then maybe you should sport my colors. ;3

Course you could always change in the stalls, or just have what you need on when you arrive. But don't listen to me, that's just logic talking. ^^

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    I don't know what it is, but it's disgusting.

I once walked into the locker room to see a naked, old man trimming his nose hair in the mirror with his wrinkly balls sitting on the sink.:puke:

I just turned my head and walked away without saying anything, but I couldn't help but think to myself, "excuse me, but can you get for ****ing nasty ass old balls off of the sink that people wash their hands?"

it was my nose that was nasty and it has taken quite a few years to get those NADS to hang like that!

Top Bottom