Top Marksman...or an idiot?? You decide.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MacMan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    I was out shooting with a person who shall remain nameless. He pulled out a small semi-auto, a Jennings .22, I think, and emptied the magazine at a target some 15 feet distant. When done, we inspected the target to find one hole. The shooter then went on to say that he must have put all the shots through the same round ¼” hole.
    :rolleyes:
    yeah I was having that same problem and got bored,so now I put wall in front of the target and now I do 1" grouping "from around the wall".:nuts:

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    Not a member of this board.

In fact, last I heard, he hadn't yet mastered Windows 95 so I doubt he surfing, but you never know. I try to avoid contact as much as I can.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Go with him one more time. Tell him you want to learn more from his supreme skills. Bring a camera and get behind him, lets watch some vapor trails.
    Really if this guy is carrying that jennings around and thinks he is that good, needs to be deflated a little bit.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    After a great deal of consideration, I have it figured out. He is a former double 00 spy. That weapons only looks like a Jennings. Q obviously fixed up the usual Walther to look like one to throw people off. Master of Deception indeed....

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Memory lane to me on the fact that me and an ex decided to record our *cough* drunk time together. Def all over the place for sure.

:postpics:

Oh, and I vote IDIOT!!!
    billthecat.gif

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    be nice that was me.THE WICKED MASTER OF THE TRIGGER,THE BE ALL TO END ALL OF THE TARGET WORLD.THE BOMB OF THE BULLET AND THE LORD OF THE LEAD

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    With a jennings you would be bettter off to throw the gun at the target ...

i 'd consider him lucky to empty the gun without a malfuntion

He got a Jennings to shoot all the rounds in a mag without jamming! Holy cow, he IS good....

+1 & +1 (or is that +2)

My dad had one of those POS. Terrible trigger & jammed every 2nd or 3rd round. I think he said he paid $60 for it. Way too much, I think.

Top Bottom