Top Marksman...or an idiot?? You decide.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scububbs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    This reminds me of another story, slightly different but just as amusing. I was serving on the SWAT team and a local TV station had asked to come out and film us training. Before the cameras arrived one of the entry guys took his MP5 and put a full magazine into one ragged hole from about 3 yards, single fire. We then placed the target at about 30 yards at an angle that wouldn't allow daylight to show through the target.
    When the demo got to his position he fired slightly away from the target in 2 and 3 round bursts, then the interviewer walked up to the target with the cameraman. Needless to say, they were very impressed, and a legend was born. The rest of us spent the day laughing in our hats.

Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    WOAH THERE BUCKEROO!

He got a Jennings to shoot all the rounds in a mag without jamming! Holy cow, he IS good....

That's what I was thinking. You beat me to it.

Years ago a guy I worked with brought in one of these to give to me. It had been his grandmother's and he had inherited it and was afraid of guns. I couldn't believe what a worthless piece it was.

Top Bottom