• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    +1 for loss of interest after Michelle AKA.. Miss RSA, Got put out on purpose IMO. Giving her a shotgun challenge after struggling on a shotgun?

What I don't understand is why people(not singling you out ftb, you were just the most recent post mentioning her) ***** and complain about the drama then get upset when one of the people causing the cliquish high school drama get eliminated? Sure she was nice to look at but her and her little wristband gang were the most obnoxious annoying people on the show and honestly I was glad to see the click get broken up.

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    I'm anticipating the IT geek Chris will surprise everyone. He seems to take himself the least seriously and be enjoying himself the most.

Kinda like how Justin won last season. He never took himself seriously always had good things to say about the others kinda how Chris is going about it. But they need to keep the drama down a bit. The whole Blue team wrist band clique was very unprofessional and weak. Littlejohnson crying about "i can't nominate my friends" made me want to puke. He just keeps hanging on. They don't have to create drama it happens naturally when you put that many type A personalities together.

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    That really sucks. I don't see how people say this show has all the "reality tv drama". You've got shows like Sons of Guns that are obviously entirely scripted and just annoying. I don't think top shot should be listed in the same category. I'm pretty damn picky about my shows and topshot has been a favorite since it first came on. Sure there are very small instances of drama and bickering, but for the most part it is all shooting and competition. IMO it's the only gun show on tv worth watching, other than monday nights on sportsmen's channel and wednesday nights on the outdoors channel. I really hoped topshot would have stayed on air for a long time.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have said it before. For them to get the ratings to stay on, there has to be drama. To draw people that are not really into guns or the shooting sports. You can thank your fellow Americans that can not live without some BS drama for that. I watch it on HuLu and fast forward to the challenges.

Bruizer13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Id rather shoot than to watch it. There was more crying, moaning, and complaining than shooting anyway. If anyone wants to see real Top Shots, just go to a competition and watch. Or better yet, compete! Me and the boys set-up our own "TOP SHOT" in my brothers back yard! It costs more, but I find it more entertaining.

wxchick.h3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Southern IN
    I don't see why this was cancelled. I know a number of people that watched it. I think it was much better than sons of guns. If that got it it wouldn't surprise me.

awilson82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    I think it should stay on. Sadly its probably the best "gunshow" on TV.

Bruizer13, a buddy and I do the same thing. One of our favorite "events" is shooting eggs off of golf tees with various guns at various distances.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I stumbled across both her Youtube channel and her "Top shot" Facebook page. There's some more nice pics and videos there if you'd like to be a creeper.

YT -
    http://www.youtube.com/user/luvergurl1713#g/u

FB -
    https://www.facebook.com/TopShotMichelleViscusi

Oh lord...
    389588_364785130229947_309033065805154_976981_212458_n.jpg

Top Bottom