• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I like this show (just started watching end of last season) and the wife likes it. Downside.... now she asks " can I have that and that and that and do you think I would like this? ....) she asked about the new Hk 416 and if I wanted one the other day... This show is going to get expensive.... :)

Where is the problem again? :dunno:

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I didn't mind the last season but haven't seen any of this season. It made me chuckle on the last season when only 1 of them could hit a golf ball at 100 yards with a .22lr.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I'm telling you, they need a show with badass military and police marksmen.

Real pros or ex-pros. All nationalities, all special forces including Spetsnaz...

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    I really hope they keep the show going. The drama is over the top some times, but the challenges make up for it. The show just needs better editing for the none shooting parts. They focus way to much on the whining and not enough on who the contestants are as people. It makes everyone, but the nicest people on the show seem like cry babies.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I'm telling you, they need a show with badass military and police marksmen.

Real pros or ex-pros. All nationalities, all special forces including Spetsnaz...
    If they're too hard core, you wouldn't get a broad viewership; absent sponsorship the show wouldn't last.

I like the current mix of people, all with some experience, but no obvious ringers. The drama, however, is not all that engaging.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I nevered cared for the show or its format, but I do enjoy Top Gun. If Top Shot competed agaisnt each other from the begining and not team vs team from the start it would be more intresting to watch.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Props to Gabby though. She's been one of the better shots this season regardless of sex. She just couldn't dial in that 1500 yard shot fast enough. She had the tightest groups during the 750 yard practice session.

I might need to email the network about keeping this show on the air.

Oh, a night shoot challenge with the only light being reflected from Colby's teeth! That would be good. ;)

Top Bottom