• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    All these shooters here and nobody brings it up anymore. What's up with that?

I'm kinda enjoying the drama with Jake. What an ass! But they can't get rid of him.

Mike had some of the best comments in an over the top and self-indulgent sort of way.

I'm ready for an episode of real marksmen. Maybe Army/Air Force vs. Navy/Marines or Military vs. Civilians or U.S.A. vs. Russia! How cool would that be?

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jake is a real azzhat...but there is nothing interesting to me about the show this year. I think the contestants are bland and even the shooting challenges are out there.

cornershot, gatlin gun, and axe throwing...these are skills that most any shooter doesn't have at all, and weapons they've never even seen before.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    I love this show. Yeah, Jake is a REAL A$$. I was hoping there'd be a pop up thunderstorm or something to get him soaked and miserable. Would really like to see him gone. Also, the latest episode with the Schofield has me jonesing for one again.

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    I still watch it every week. I find it interesting and like most of the challenges. They are getting kinda out there with some of them. I watch it on the history channel website so I just skip past the stuff I don't like. Though this season there is less drama then in the past.

The show is about being able to adapt to new weapons and situations. Being able to apply the basics with anything you pick up. I like that concept and in order to draw in none gun people they have to make some things ridiculous.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    It's evolved into just another soap opera..... but then, if that's what float's yer boat....

Topher Durden

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Noblesville
    I would agree that this season is not the best, but i still think it can be fun to watch. I would definitely like to see a challenge edition as suggested by Crispy. The level of talent seems to have dropped of a bit....

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    In both seasons 2 and 3 the show made a big deal about civilian shooters with remarkable skills.

Both the Golf Coach (season 2) and the Christian Camp supervisor guy (season 3) were/are getting alot of footage time, at least in my opinion.

Top shot is a little bland for my taste. I'm tired of random extravagant weapons.. I mean they aren't even using the cool ones! Like the KRISS.

Screw cornershot, screw the gatling gun. Whip out some H&K MP5's, or like an UZI and let's see what the guys can do. Or give everyone a 1911.

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I think the new/unique has worn off for me. It's kind of hard for me to get charged up about weapons like the corner rifle or the Hodgekiss. When you add up all the time they wait for something, to crank up the drama, I can load a box of shells. I also have a short attention span.:rolleyes:

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I haven't seen any of the current season (don't have cable), but I think the show is pretty entertaining in general...better than most stuff on tv anyway.

I think where the show misses is that it's really more entertaining to watch people excel at something, rather than just be average. I wish they would drop the silly stuff, pick more well rounded competitors or both. It's pretty sad to watch them compete in knife throwing or archery when only one or two competitors have any skill in those areas.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It's one of the only shows in my house I get to watch that's not on Nic or Disney Channel. Oh and it's better than Sons of Guns, that show has jumped the shark for me.

Top Bottom