• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I still watch the show, its not as big a deal to me as it was when we had Caleb a local on the show. I DVR it and watch it at my leisure. Colby is starting to bug me its like he took speaking classes or something to learn how to talk while smiling to try and show off his emblazoned white teeth. The show would be a lot better if they used cooler weapons I mean WTF they had a challenge that involved rock throwing geezzz...:dunno:

us_agent

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Lost interest after the jackassery that went on last season with the "brotherhood". Also don't care for throwing knives etc. It's top shot not top chef.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I watched the first season, DVRd the second... This season came on and I was surprised (read: didn't even know it was back for another season) to see a thread about it, but even knowing it's back, I just have no motivation to watch it at all.

Make it about the shooting and only about the shooting, I might be interested, but when all I see are people like that "Adam" or whatever his name was last season who just played the "eliminate anyone who isn't current or former military" game... I don't have time for elitist BS like that. Bring in 16 people and have them all do 15 different weapons/weapon systems and see who has the best score... that would be a test of marksmanship. This is just playing favorites with occasional bits of shooting.

:twocents:

Blessings,
    Bill

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I like the show but I wish they would stick to guns. I don't care how well someone can throw a rock or a knife. I enjoy them coming up with interesting challenges but they shouldn't have rope climbing or physical activities like that in the challenges so older shooters and women can be more competitive, I think Jerry Miculek would eat them alive if he competed without having to climb ropes and crap. It was great to see him on the show. From the previews of next weeks show it looks like some tempers come to a head.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I'm watching it still. I don't like it as much as last season, but some of the guys are starting to grow on me a bit.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    So to my point, would more or less people watch if they did a season that was our best military marksmen vs. Russia with standard/common firearms?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The soap opera / reality show format distracts from the show for me. I DVR it and once you skip through the commercials and all the silly drama crap there isn't much actual shooting going on. I could do with out the frivolous comments made by the participants, I may not even finish watching this season as its getting ridiculous.

R33D0

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    I like the show but I think when it comes down to the elimination challenges, they should be more about skill instead of who can learn to shoot this random cannon or gatling gun the fastest.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    So to my point, would more or less people watch if they did a season that was our best military marksmen vs. Russia with standard/common firearms?
    I think there is/was a show like that on the military channel. I watched it once, and it was very fun to see these guys show how skilled they are, amazing actually. The episode I watched had a pistol competition, and a knife fighting segment that was incredible!

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up

And take us from the Cold war to the Hot war? I don't think so. :D

But I don't think Spetznas can keep up with our SEAL Teams.:patriot:

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I think there is/was a show like that on the military channel. I watched it once, and it was very fun to see these guys show how skilled they are, amazing actually. The episode I watched had a pistol competition, and a knife fighting segment that was incredible!

Ultimate warrior?

tmkr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    The premise of the show is good,I dont care to wade through the hip deep testosterone just to watch the actual shooting.:twocents:

Top Bottom