Top Shot - Jake is an arse..., but he's right.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    I think this season was the best so far. Jake acted like an idiot, but it kept things interesting. My two favorite shooters from the begining were Dustin and Mike, so I really did not care who won. I would like to see a female shooter make it further. Can't wait until next season!:yesway:

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I believe Dustin could compete against any of the prior champions, anytime.
    He missed what, like twice on the final challenge.
    A couple of times with the shotgun, a couple with the first revolver, and a couple of times with the S&W 500.
    Everything else was one target, one bullet.
    Just amazing.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I think Justin did so well not only because he is skilled, but because he has a great attitude. He was just out to have fun, he was like a little kid in his enthusiasm. Great guy, very refreshing he deserved to win.

boileralum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Indy
    If you check Hulu/DVR, I'm sure there's a marker with "200" on it that's clearly visible in the distance. It looks pretty far out there. Now, the question is ... is that yards or feet?
    I assume the markers were for yards. Even though the range goes out farther than 100yds, I think they said when they were explaining how the game of "horse" worked that the longest range you could choose was 100yds for that challenge.

Last edited:

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    I think Justin did so well not only because he is skilled, but because he has a great attitude. He was just out to have fun, he was like a little kid in his enthusiasm. Great guy, very refreshing he deserved to win.

plus he was by far the best and most consistant shooter their. i think gary and maybe mike were the closest. but mike deffinately had more weeknesses than gary. gary just screwed himself by missing that last pistol shot. mike never should have been in the finally. he had already proved he didnt have the skill to win by getting eliminated earlier in the comp.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Maybe you should use the
    quote.gif
    when specifically addressing a comment. :dunno:

Yep. Sorry. I was being lazy and took a short cut.

I assume the markers were for yards. Even though the range goes out farther than 100yds, I think they said when they were explaining how the game of "horse" worked that the longest range you could choose was 100yds for that challenge.

That's likely though I don't think I ever recall seeing anything on the range that wasn't part of a specific challenge. Also, I can't swear that I saw that 200 marker during the golf ball shoot. It could've been during any of the other called shots.

Either way. The shooting was impressive and I have to agree that Dustin represented himself very well. He avoided the drama and looked like a kid in a candy shop. Most of the competitors seemed to be decent characters as well. It's the few bad ones stand out each season.

Top Bottom